luftwaffe sqdn emblems

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ok... For you!
(and the rest of the world) :D
jg53.jpg

Well... I am not sure about this last one of JG 53, it is the same as those I have posted. ;) :lol:

But still.. Great collection of emblems.
Congratulations! Ladies and gentleman we have a winner.

:occasion5:

gents if you would like to continue this thread and post up emblems YOU MUST post the link you took the emblems from as you are breaking copyright rules !

besides several of the JG wappen are incorrect. am dealing with this very same issue(s) on another forum on the web.

Sorry, I guess we got ourselves carried away. Those emblems I have posted were scanned from various books but I don't know who is the artist. If it is necessary I can write from which books I have scanned it.

Last edited:
list your sources always gentlemen, even if kept in your PC, you took someones art or photos from some book or magazine so post the link or source of the book/mag and article. this also hgelp us for those that want to continue our research into this interesting venue

My list of sources is as fallows:

JG 53 and Schlachtflieger emblems - Osprey Elite Units series ("JG 53 Pik As" and "Luftwaffe Schlachgruppen")

13.(Slowak)/JG 52 emblem - "Slovenske letectvo 1939-1944" author Juraj Rajninec, published by Magnet Press Slovakia

15.(Kroat)/JG 52 emblem - unfortunately link unknown (somewhere on the internet)

All other emblems are from "Ilustrovana istorija vazduhoplovstva" in 6 volumes, copyright "Mladinska knjiga", Ljubljana 1989 and Orbis Publishing Limited, London 1984.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back