Macchi MC 202/205 cutaway drawings

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Danno

Recruit
Dec 11, 2006
Hi everybody,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could find a cutaway drawing of the MC 202 or 205 on the internet. I've looked for a while but have come up empty so far.

Thanks!

Hi everybody,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could find a cutaway drawing of the MC 202 or 205 on the internet. I've looked for a while but have come up empty so far.

Thanks!

Maybe these will help you.

Micdrow

Attachments

• MC 202.JPG
    MC 202.JPG
    226.8 KB · Views: 4,731
  • MC 205.JPG
    MC 205.JPG
    222.4 KB · Views: 2,985
AWESOME. Thanks Micdrow! The cutaways are wicked. The Re 2005 is a bonus too! You just made my day.
BTW, you wouldn't happen to have a cutaway of the Fiat G.55 would you ('cause that would make my day yet again!).
What book did you score these drawings from? I have Illustrated Anatomy of the World's Fighters (Amazon.com: Illustrated Anatomy of the World's Fighters: Books: William Green,Gordon Swanborough)
and it only has the Re 2001, Fiat G.50, and Macchi MC 200.
I have also ordered Aircraft Anatomy of World War II (Amazon.com: Used and New: Aircraft Anatomy of World War II)
which I haven't received yet, so I'm hoping it'll have a whole bunch more!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi Danno

The book I got these from is an old Signal Squadron book. Below is a amazon link to some used copies. It also contains drawings like the above in some bombers. Unfortuently it does not a drawing of the G55. I will have to look around I may have one some where.

Amazon.com: Italian Aircraft of Ww2: Books: Nico Sgarlato

Enjoy Micdrow

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello dear Micdrow, can you share the another cutaways from this Squadron Signal Book ? I search this pictures from long time.

Hello Micdrow, I'm interested in the whole book. I have been looking this drawings for a long time, but I have found only three of them, the SM-81 and Re-2005 from airwar.ru, and the MC-202 from this topic.

Hello Micdrow, I'm interested in the whole book. I have been looking this drawings for a long time, but I have found only three of them, the SM-81 and Re-2005 from airwar.ru, and the MC-202 from this topic.

I sent you a PM.

Micdrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back