Manuals People are looking for

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good morning, I am after a spitfire parts manual, any MK.

Regards

Aaron

Looking for more manuals to add to the collection online here for all to enjoy.

Anyone have the following manuals to upload and share or know where I can download these aircraft manuals. Some are requests that I have recieved privately in email messages. Any help appreciated.

1. Ju-86
2. P-51D Mustang (looking for myself)
3. Ar 234 (in German)
4. B-24 Liberator
5. MC 205
6. Handley Page Halifax
7. Bf-110
8. Heinkel He-111

Horsa I Glider
DC-3, other languages
Spitfire V manual, different from one posted.
A6M3 operations manual

Thanks for your time.
Micdrow :lol:

Hi
Here is my list of Me manuals, tell me which or all & where to upload
Bobby

Attachments

• Me-.txt
    3.7 KB · Views: 289
Robert
SPITFIRE PR.XIX Illustrated Parts List
A poor copy which I paid $s for in English/Swedish but all I could find & better than nothing
Good illustrations and OCR'd
I have also some AP 1565E Vol 2 Part 1 MkV Modification Leaflets (100)

Bobby

On a personal note, I am always looking for parts lists for any British, Australian, Canadian aircraft, aircraft engines,etc, also
any Air Publication 1086 volumes

Attachments

• Spit_IPC-OCR.pdf
    16.1 MB · Views: 480
Hi
Here is my list of Me manuals, tell me which or all & where to upload
Bobby

Morning Bobby,

As Jim said the manuals are posted at his link. Just a note up front that the message board has a limit on pdf size of 50 meg per upload so if they are very big you might have to break them up into smaller package sizes. As far as duplicates its up to you if you want to upload them all. I can figure out the duplicates later.

Any more questions please feel free to ask.

Many thanks up front and have a great day.

thanks Paul

Robert
SPITFIRE PR.XIX Illustrated Parts List
A poor copy which I paid $s for in English/Swedish but all I could find & better than nothing
Good illustrations and OCR'd

Bobby

On a personal note, I am always looking for parts lists for any British, Australian, Canadian aircraft, aircraft engines,etc, also
Thank you So much!

Great post Bobby

I for one would not object to seeing the AP 1565E Vol 2 Leaflets Even though I do not like the Spitfire I do like any real tech data.

I have an incomplete very low quality Wirraway parts list which I can upload of you or anyone else wants and I am always looking for ANY other NA-16 derivative publications of any sort - parts lists to promos to 'blueprints'. The list below shows the main derivatives I am interested in - especially the BT-9/BT-14/BC-1/Yale series and early AT-6/Harvard aircraft
Clipboard01.jpg

I think there is a copy of US TO 01-60-26 BC, BT, AT North American Interchangeable Parts Catalog 1943 on this forum but if not just ask and I will upload

RE AP 1086 I can upload the following if you or others want
AP 1086 pt 3A sec 10K-10KB WT Power Units Aug 1943
AP 1086 Book 01 ToC (1965)
AP 1086 Main Section Numbers undated
AP 1086 Sub Section Numbers undated

Original Air Publications Scanned to CD has a CD of photos of the various components covered in AP 1086 for ten pounds that I found great as a quick visual reference.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
[MiTasol said: [URL='https://ww2aircraft.net/forum/goto/post?id=1321309#post-1321309']↑[/URL]

:"I for one would not object to seeing the AP 1565E Vol 2 Leaflets Even though I do not like the Spitfire I do like any real tech data.

I have an incomplete very low quality Wirraway parts list which I can upload of you or anyone else wants and I am always looking for ANY other NA-16 derivative publications of any sort - parts lists to promos to 'blueprints'. The list below shows the main derivatives I am interested in - especially the BT-9/BT-14/BC-1/Yale series and early AT-6/Harvard aircraft"

Schedule of particular requirements Wirraway III
AP 1565E Vol 2 Part 1 MkV Modification Leaflets;

Wirraway frame drawings;
Technical - Wirraway Modification - Far East

I also have 'NA-64-Yale-Maintenance-Repair-Instructions.pdf' & RCAF EO-05-55A-8-Harvard Weight-and-Balance-Data.pdf if you need

A copy of Wirraway parts list would be much appreciated

Bobby

Attachments

• Wirraway III-OCR.pdf
    11.5 MB · Views: 589
  • AP 1565E Vol 2 Part 1 MkV Modification Leaflets.rar
    9.6 MB · Views: 362
  • CAC_Wirraway_plate_1a.pdf
    30.6 KB · Views: 260
  • CAC_Wirraway_plate_1b.pdf
    52.2 KB · Views: 275
  • Technical - Wirraway Modification - Far East.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 472
Thanks Bobby

The Wirraway III specification was most interesting - I have another copy but not as clear. I will do a comparison as soon as time permits as I am sure there are differences but it is some time since I reviewed it.

Likewise the few Spitfire leaflets I have glanced at - especially the one on oil consumption when using long range tanks

You say I also have 'NA-64-Yale-Maintenance-Repair-Instructions.pdf' & RCAF EO-05-55A-8-Harvard Weight-and-Balance-Data.pdf if you need.

If the Yale manual is different from the one I posted at Manuals People are looking for I would love a copy.

I do not have EO-05-55A-8-Harvard Weight-and-Balance so a copy would be most welcome

I hope to upload the Wirraway parts list later today

Regards

Mi

Thanks Bobby
do not have EO-05-55A-8-Harvard Weight-and-Balance so a copy would be most welcome

Regards

Mi
Hope to see the Wirraway parts list at some time, do you want any other RAAF Wirraway technotes & Wirraway Pilots Notes - 2nd & 3rd Editions ?

Attachments

• EO-05-55A-8-Weight-and-Balance-Data.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 376
  • FAA-AD-2005-12-51 Emergency.pdf
    43.2 KB · Views: 623
  • SAAF-Wing-Attach-Angle-AD.pdf
    16 KB · Views: 311
Hi Bobby

Here is a link to the Wirraway parts list - sorry about the watermark but other manuals I have posted for free use by all are for sale on other sites so the watermark is to discourage these scum.

Assorted Australian Aircraft Manuals

On the same link you will find the Wirraway Pilot notes I have and if your ones are better I would love to see them posted. You will see my second edition is far from complete and a copy of a very poor photocopy.
I am still trying to get the Wackett manual.

Mi

Hello Folks,

I was wondering if anyone has come across the Erection and Maintenance Manuals for the B-26 Marauder and B-24 Liberator, I have been looking for these for a long time with no luck. I have many aircraft parts, manifolds, exhausts etc...,that I am sure come from both of these aircraft as the airfield they came from, salvaged these two types in their hundreds,

many thanks

Will
Hi,
AN 01-5E-2 Erection and Maintenance Instructions for B-24D,G, H and J
has just been scanned & uploaded
AN 01-5E-2 Erection and Maintenance Instructions for B-24D,G, H and J
&
NA-5785 Temporary handbook of erection and maintenance instructions for the B-25 H-1-NA
NA-5785 Temporary handbook of erection and maintenance instructions for the B-25 H-1-NA
has been there for a while

Bobby
B-25.jpg

Attachments

• B-24.jpg
    B-24.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 159
Thanks Bobby
do not have EO-05-55A-8-Harvard Weight-and-Balance so a copy would be most welcome

Regards

Mi

Attachments

• CAC_Wackett_3-views.pdf
    173.9 KB · Views: 252
  • AAP 173 Wackett-Operating Instructions--.pdf
    4.5 MB · Views: 394
  • AAP 193 Wackett Overhaul & Repair Manual--.pdf
    91.3 MB · Views: 612

Users who are viewing this thread

Back