Manuals People are looking for

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Register. British Vultee IV. I think this is same as the one from Ron H.

American July 1942. Very short, I'm not sure why. Perhaps a preliminary version?.

Attachments

• Vultee vengeance T.O. 01-50AB-1 ocrABB.pdf
    32.7 MB · Views: 396
Looking for a pdf manual of the M10 smoke tank. Any help appreciated in advance.

Thanks Paul

Untitled.jpg

I'm looking for a copy of the NAVAIR 01-1A-509 from the earl-to-mid 90s. I have current versions, but need the earlier one. Apologies for posting modern manual request in WW2 section but figure I get better leads here. Thanks.

I'm looking for a copy of the NAVAIR 01-1A-509 from the earl-to-mid 90s. I have current versions, but need the earlier one. Apologies for posting modern manual request in WW2 section but figure I get better leads here. Thanks.

I can find later manuals but not the year you are looking for so far.

Hello everyone, first post in this fantastic forum.
I am looking for the manuals (and blueprints, possibly) for these rare birds:
-Fieseler Fi 97
-Heinkel He 64
I looked everywhere but no luck.
Thanks in advance!

Please do. I think that will work. I only have the T-6G IPB and it is quite a lot different. Let me know if you are looking for anything. I have a fair amount of manuals. Aircraft and other.

Anyone here know where I can find an English version of the Pilots Manual for the Nakajima Ki 43 Hayabusa?

Thanks in advance.
- Ivan.

Looking for a pdf manual of the M10 smoke tank. Any help appreciated in advance. Thanks Paul

According to my attachment Stanford University has a copy if you know anyone there or if there is a forum member who has access to their library. I do not know if you can scan on-site at Stanford, 15 years since I was last there
TB 3-255.jpg

I have a google copy of TB 3-255B-2 for the M33 smoke tanks if you want it uploaded

According to my attachment Stanford University has a copy if you know anyone there or if there is a forum member who has access to their library. I do not know if you can scan on-site at Stanford, 15 years since I was last there

I have a google copy of TB 3-255B-2 for the M33 smoke tanks if you want it uploaded

Very cool and many thanks, just found the Google document but will check out the Stanford website as well. Many thanks on the help.

While not WW2 vintage, I'm looking for F-101B or CF-101B manuals. Have US / CDN operating manuals. Thanks.

Thanks Geo. Especially looking for Maintenance and Erection manuals, as we are restoring our CF-101B (# 045) that has been sitting outside for years. Needs a lot of TLC.

Glad you are doing that. Too many are rotting outdoors. I'd be interested in knowing what organization you with.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back