Manuals People are looking for

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I just found a great place to download some manuals, including the hard to find Macchi 202 /205, i've been looking for those manuals long time ago.

Index of /act/profili_daerei/libretti_velivolo/PA_libretti_PDF

How do I upload a pdf file?

Thanks mate, I found Ki-44 plans I was looking for.

Btw for others:

There is about 3.13GiB inside the folder in +- 220 PDFs.
If you go into parent directory, you will find yet another folder with PDFs with 1.6GiB of data in about 170 files.

Easy way how to download them all is to use jDownloader (I use jDown 2 beta).

Just put the link into it and then agree to scan the URL for downloadable content.

original: Index of /act/profili_daerei/libretti_velivolo/PA_libretti_PDF
1.6GiB /mostly in German / : Index of /act/profili_daerei/libretti_velivolo/PA_libretti_tedeschi_PDF

Have fun :)

I'm looking for P.24 manuals. Someone can help me? thank you

Seems like all I have done since I joined here is ask for things :D but if anyone has a manual for the EE\BAC Lightning I'd love a copy....

I'll check my archive of manuals when I can find the hard drive they are located on and see if there is anything I can upload, but most of them are for cold war jets.

Micdrow,
Do not have a "J" manual but I do have a Temporary Handbook of Erection Maintenance Instruction for B-25 H-1-NA, if that is of any help.

We have the manual for the B-25J at the Planes of Fame (our B-25 is a J), but it is a paper copy, not elctronic. It doesn't help much, but perhaps I could answer a few specific questions? That assumes you know what you are looking for in the manual. I don't usually do this, but if you have specific questions, ask.

We have the manual for the B-25J at the Planes of Fame (our B-25 is a J), but it is a paper copy, not elctronic. It doesn't help much, but perhaps I could answer a few specific questions? That assumes you know what you are looking for in the manual. I don't usually do this, but if you have specific questions, ask.

Thanks Greg, what I was wondering is did it have the bomb layouts for the different size bombs for the bomb bay and if there where more views of the wing racks for the wings.

Thanks in advance Paul

Last edited:
Paul,
If Greg doesn't find anything I have access to the following manuals at our museum as we have a B25J.
1) RCAF structural Repair Manual - all Mitchell Aircraft (EO 05-55B-3)
2) B25J USAF Technical Parts Manual Jul 58 (960 pgs)
3) B25J USAF Maintenance Instructions rev Jul 54
4) B25J Parts List vol.12 ( J-1-NC and B25J-5-NC and British Model III)
5) B25 RCAF Maintenance Instructions Jan 60
6) Pilot's Operating Instructions Mitchell 2 (EO-05-55B-1)

The info you are looking for should be in one of them. Will look tomorrow.

Paul,
If Greg doesn't find anything I have access to the following manuals at our museum as we have a B25J.
1) RCAF structural Repair Manual - all Mitchell Aircraft (EO 05-55B-3)
2) B25J USAF Technical Parts Manual Jul 58 (960 pgs)
3) B25J USAF Maintenance Instructions rev Jul 54
4) B25J Parts List vol.12 ( J-1-NC and B25J-5-NC and British Model III)
5) B25 RCAF Maintenance Instructions Jan 60
6) Pilot's Operating Instructions Mitchell 2 (EO-05-55B-1)

The info you are looking for should be in one of them. Will look tomorrow.

Many thanks there Tracker.

Paul,
Back from a morning of aircraft restoration and was able to obtain the following. Hope it helps.
These are from a USAF Erection Maintenance Manual dated Jul 44, I believe.

Attachments

• B25J-1 Bomb Loading Chart.pdf
    6 MB · Views: 220
  • B25J-1 Bomb Loading - Wing.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 211
Hi Tracker
Does your museum have a Yale?
If so any manuals for the Yale?
Especially RCAF manuals as they beat the S-H-one-T out of the US manuals for the T-6/Harvard and P-51 so hopefully do so for the Yale also
Thanks
Mi Tasol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back