Manuals People are looking for

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Micdrow, or anyone else looking in, do you have anything on the F6F-5P?????
Did they remove the guns?
Looking for a photo of the camera they used in the 5P as well, what I have found it was a K-14 camera.

Micdrow, or anyone else looking in, do you have anything on the F6F-5P?????
Did they remove the guns?
Looking for a photo of the camera they used in the 5P as well, what I have found it was a K-14 camera.

Avialogs has -5N. I have it if you are interested.
Also,
has F9F-5, -5P Pilot's Handbook----288 pages
and F4U-5P Photo Recon Supplement-----16 pages

I don't know if any of these are relevant.

Only an F6F-5P would be relevant, sorry.

Try these. I am going out of town today but will back tommorrow so hopefully these will help :)

All the best
Paul

Attachments

• Pages from F4U-5P Corsair.pdf
    209.5 KB · Views: 225
  • Pages from F4U-5P Corsair-2.pdf
    219.3 KB · Views: 254
Now I got the right aircraft. Try this one :)

Attachments

• Hellcat.jpg
    Hellcat.jpg
    432.5 KB · Views: 272
Little better drawing. The top one is the British layout and the bottom one is the American layout. The American version was intalled between frames 8 and 9 and the British version was installed at frames 11 and 12 with reinforments to the frame. To answer your question on if the guns where installed the answer is yes they where installed. These aircraft where field modifcations so as far as I can tell at least on the American side there is no exact number on how many where converted. American versions carried the K-18 camera. Not sure on what camera the British carried. The only difference between an F6F-5 and a F6F-5P is the camera added along with controls for it.

Hope they help

All the best
Paul

Attachments

• hellcat 3.jpg
    hellcat 3.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
Now yer tahkin Micdrow......... That is bazackley what I am after...

***Now I wonder if there is a photo of a VF-3, 9 or 88, F6F-5P aircraft with it's markings. Just want to see if there was anything different about them to designate a photo recon plane. The above also tells me the armament was left on the converted plane as it participated in the action as well as doing the photo work.

Many thanks.

Now for a picture of the K-18 camera!!!!
**** and I have found some pictures on the web!!!!!!!
I think I'm all set now.

Last edited:
Now yer tahkin Micdrow......... That is bazackley what I am after...

***Now I wonder if there is a photo of a VF-3, 9 or 88, F6F-5P aircraft with it's markings. Just want to see if there was anything different about them to designate a photo recon plane. The above also tells me the armament was left on the converted plane as it participated in the action as well as doing the photo work.

Many thanks.

Now for a picture of the K-18 camera!!!!
**** and I have found some pictures on the web!!!!!!!
I think I'm all set now.

Your welcome :)

Anyone have a P-51D structual manual?

THanx

Here's the P-51D/K Erection and Maintenance Manual, which might be of some use.

Attachments

• North American P-51D and K, E M pt 1.pdf
    37.9 MB · Views: 416
  • North American P-51D and K, E M pt 2.pdf
    37.5 MB · Views: 393
Hi, Micdrow or anyone,
I am looking for manuals on the Do17Z and Do17P, the Z especially. any help appreciated.
Maybe Micdrow, you could start a Do17Z manuals thread ?

I am also looking for manuals on Luftwaffe ground equipment. Everything from tool boxes through refuellers to re-arming, ladders, gantry cranes, bomb trolleys, starter troleys, oil carts, anything ! That would make my year, in fact life !

Likewise ditto ditto RAF Ground Equipment.

Furthermore PM me with any knowledge of surviving examples, in need of a good home and restoration or still ok etc, or already in museums.

I am most grateful to the threads so far on He111 Ju87B, Ju88A, Me110.

I just wish some of the pdf's had the picture extract function and I wish Adobes tool for that was a right click on the page you are looking at and not the need to broswe a window for the page whilst trying to make sense of bitty looking images, so bitty you can hardly tell its the one you want. Adobe should be able to do better than that,but grateful at least there is a tool, else it was printscreen button and photoshop or similar.

Cheers

BOBC

Hi, Micdrow or anyone,
I am looking for manuals on the Do17Z and Do17P, the Z especially. any help appreciated.
Maybe Micdrow, you could start a Do17Z manuals thread ?

I am also looking for manuals on Luftwaffe ground equipment. Everything from tool boxes through refuellers to re-arming, ladders, gantry cranes, bomb trolleys, starter troleys, oil carts, anything ! That would make my year, in fact life !

Likewise ditto ditto RAF Ground Equipment.

Furthermore PM me with any knowledge of surviving examples, in need of a good home and restoration or still ok etc, or already in museums.

I am most grateful to the threads so far on He111 Ju87B, Ju88A, Me110.

I just wish some of the pdf's had the picture extract function and I wish Adobes tool for that was a right click on the page you are looking at and not the need to broswe a window for the page whilst trying to make sense of bitty looking images, so bitty you can hardly tell its the one you want. Adobe should be able to do better than that,but grateful at least there is a tool, else it was printscreen button and photoshop or similar.

Cheers

BOBC

Done on the Do-17 thread :)

Thread for tanks, vechicals and such located here for manuals.
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/technical/ww2-mics-vehicles-7129.html

Hi Micdrow,
Done on the Do-17 thread
Thanks
Cant find it though, any chance of a link ?

As for the tanks and vehicles thread, thats a right mix of stuff in there, for the aircraft, its good to separate out the types into different threads, allowing for also pics etc. Would it not make for easier usage if such happened to the tanks vehicles and non aircraft subjects ? Just a thought without wishing to land you with more work, as you already seem to be everywhere here , do you ever sleep ? :) Finding manuals on Luft cranes and toolboxes will be a needle in a haystack and as users see the mention of tanks etc, they may not even realise that such small fry are also required. Would it assist users and those that may have manuals or know of them, to state at the start of the thread the subject matter requested for the thread by forum members, e.g. would anyone think of adding toolbox contents manuals into that thread ? These are the Luft wooden ones, 1mtr cube, a two man lift, and full of pinewood sections and tools all sectioned off. Operation of the three wheeler bomb lift, again is a user likely to think of that thread ? Just wondering if at the start there is a wish list, with found or wanted beside each ? In fact I see you have a Luft thread on vehicles and eqpt so maybe thats a good place to site the manuals request, and convert it into pics and manuals ?

An RAF ground eqpt thread would be nice :)

This will, if it hasnt already, develop beyond a forum theme to something of international reference importance. Its of serious research use is this idea of manuals.

BOBC

Hi Micdrow,
Thanks
Cant find it though, any chance of a link ?

As for the tanks and vehicles thread, thats a right mix of stuff in there, for the aircraft, its good to separate out the types into different threads, allowing for also pics etc. Would it not make for easier usage if such happened to the tanks vehicles and non aircraft subjects ? Just a thought without wishing to land you with more work, as you already seem to be everywhere here , do you ever sleep ? :) Finding manuals on Luft cranes and toolboxes will be a needle in a haystack and as users see the mention of tanks etc, they may not even realise that such small fry are also required. Would it assist users and those that may have manuals or know of them, to state at the start of the thread the subject matter requested for the thread by forum members, e.g. would anyone think of adding toolbox contents manuals into that thread ? These are the Luft wooden ones, 1mtr cube, a two man lift, and full of pinewood sections and tools all sectioned off. Operation of the three wheeler bomb lift, again is a user likely to think of that thread ? Just wondering if at the start there is a wish list, with found or wanted beside each ? In fact I see you have a Luft thread on vehicles and eqpt so maybe thats a good place to site the manuals request, and convert it into pics and manuals ?

An RAF ground eqpt thread would be nice :)

This will, if it hasnt already, develop beyond a forum theme to something of international reference importance. Its of serious research use is this idea of manuals.

BOBC

Here is the link for the Do17
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/other-mechanical-systems-tech/do-17-manual-upload-23245.html

Sorry there is not much I can do for the naming scheme. It orginally was never suppose to get that big :oops: As far as other manuals. The ones I have found on the internet is what I have posted. Any one can start a thread and post both manuals and pictures so if you have any of the above please feel free to add them. :)

Oh and if you havent found it yet you may find this link useful.
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/technical/

All the best
Paul

Last edited:
Hi everyone !

As some of you knows, sometimes I need to indentify aircraft wreck parts.
This time it is a little bit tricky, I am pretty sure this came from a DH98 Mosquito but I need to know precisely where.
As a result, I am looking for a DH98 parts manual (I better know german aircrafts so I need the equivalent of Ersatzteil-liste for the Mosquito ).
I put you some pictures of the found.

Piéce numérotées (1).JPG

Piéce numérotées (2).JPG

Piéce numérotées (3).JPG

Thank you !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back