Manuals People are looking for (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sorry FLYBOYJ I tried to look up but I only found " fro sale " realted manuals....when you think that most copyright are expired...well this is an other subject.
A good start for you could be to send a nice Email to former soviet countires air museums.

here is the list of some of them : Aviation Museums Europe

Hello,
I'm looking for a pdf of illustrated parts for PT-19
Fritz
San Diego

I've been very impressed with the manuals here - all hail Micdrow. I'm looking for old manuals, specifically 1940 and before. I'm trying to understand how pilots were trained/instructed at different points. I have a good collection from 1941 onward (at least US and British), and some 1940, but very few before that.

I'm especially looking for B-17, P-39, P-40, and any US Navy aircraft. But any country, any service, civilian included. What matter is the revision date.
Here's what I already have for 1939 or before:
Beechcraft 17
P-36 Hawk 75A
Curtiss JN-4 for 1917
Savoia Marchetti 1936
B-17 1937 partial
FW58
SBU-2
Swordfish
Polikarpov
Bf-109E
F3F-3 partial
Blenheim I, V
SBC-4

Thanks for any help in tracking these down. A lot of the links on this site from before about 2009 seem dead, so if you have anything that was posted here several years ago it may be worth pointing it out again.

Whitley V - General Orders and Modifications Leaflets 1940 to 1942

Hi All, does anyone have the Whitley V - General Orders and Modifications, or any individual modification leaflet sheets for the Whitley V aircraft especially around 1939 to 1942, please?

jpeg 200-300 dpi Greyscale scans, or pdf would be magic!!

Thanks, Mark

Last edited:
Hi guys, would anyone happen to have any Dornier Do17 handbuchs or manuals. All variants welcome.

Thanks. :)

Hi Clinton78

I just checked and on my website you have the Ersatzteil-liste for the D017E and F ; I think this is far better than the Handbuch to understand an aircraft but I don't know what you are planing to do, so the choice is up to you I think :) .
My website don't have Handbuch.

Otherwise you can have a lot of info on other models 17Z, M 217... etc...

Hope this will help !

Thanks again DFM+BB, I have to draw a selection of profiles from E onwards full 4 views so anything on these sadly neglected in print birds will be most welcome. When payday arrives and my other half gives me my pocket money I will surely invest in becoming a member. :)

You are most wellcome Clinton78, as I always say Forum are for sharing on our enthousiasm !
And I am also rassured to discover that I am not the only one because all my friends are into most generational things ( Ipad, Iphone etc... I am 25 ).

:)

So If this is for a profile as I understood ( My english is soooooo bad sorry ) did you try this ? þÅÒÔÅÖÉ
This is my first ressource for RC aircraft scale drawing etc....

Chaps,
Does anyone have any Handley Page Halifax manuals? i'm particularly after the stuff for the earlier mkI mk.II Merlin powered ones rather then the later herc powered.
thanks!
Pete

Hi,
Does anyone have a manual for a Hamilton Standard 5404 propeller. It's ground adjustable, as fitted to the Stearman.

Thanks

Hi guys,does anyone has the Blackburn Botha Pilot Notes? It was posted here a few years back but the link doesn't work anymore.
Also if you have any other manual about this aircraft I would very much appreciated if you could post it.
Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back