Manuals People are looking for (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Anyone happen to have a Pilot's Manual for the R-1830 versions of the F4F Wildcat? I see there is one for the GR-1820 powered FM-2 version.

Thanks.
- Ivan.

Hi!

I'm looking for the maintenance manual of the Antonov An-2, in English....anyone has it? I'm doing a mechanics course with an An-2, and I would like to have the manual...

Thanks and regards!

Pilot's Handbook for the F4F-4 attached (1.85 Mb).

Regards.

Attachments

• Pilot's Handbook for Model F4F-4 Engine R-1830-86.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 403
Hi - I'm looking for a Beaufighter Illustrated Parts Catalog. I have been referencing a Beaufort IPC which is very useful, but need the Beaufighter version to match up a number of parts and get to work on some others

Cheers

Ewan

Thanks, any luck for SB2U-3 Vindicator? As you can understand those are 2 of my future projects!!!
Thank you in advance guys.

John

Good evening guys and Merry Holly Days, is there any chance for SBD-3 Dauntless pilots manual? I have added another one to my future projects, i have a thing with Battle of Midway!!!
All the best and Happy New Year

John

Last edited:
Just a long and abiding interest in WWII US Naval Aviation . . . Books, magazines, reports, studies, manuals, academic papers, in print or digital, just about anything I can get my hands on that is relevant. And a special concentration on Midway related documents, including a few originals that NOBODY has.

The Library? For US naval aviation in WW2, I've probably well over 600 related official reports, histories, manuals, and documents, plus about another 500 official documents of just general naval interest or covering naval aviation of other periods. All plucked from the internet. In all, the physical library consists of some 500 plus books on military subjects, including well over 320 on naval aviation subjects, and another 75 or so covering the USN USMC, generally, USN USMC interwar, USN USMC WW2 and generally WW2 in the Pacific. The paper files have some 1450 document, reports, manuals, publications, studies, articles, and what have you, well over two thirds from official sources; and about 350 other periodicals mostly public, but some somewhat restricted in their availability general public due to membership requirements, such as, for examples "American Fighter Aces Association Bulletin" or "Foundation - Journal of the National Museum of Naval Aviation" or "The Hook - Journal of Carrier Aviation" or "Wings of Gold - Journal of the Association of Naval Aviation".

Like I said, anything I can get my hands on.

Dude i was just joking...but.... you do own a library!!!!! Amazing collection, truly amazing!!
I think that you will be my open source when i will start my Battle of Midway builds, you know photos, aircraft serial Nrs, general info etc.
Thanks for the help and info you provide us,
Be well
John

Hi,I'm looking for UC-64A manuals.Has anyone gone to Red Lake Ontario for it's annual Norseman Days festival? I was told it is quite good if you like float planes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back