Manuals People are looking for

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm a Grumman fan and would love to see an FM-2 (or F4F) manual, as well as one for the F8F. Loved your F6F and Corsair manuals, btw! Thanks.

Hi patful,

Sorry as of right now I dont have a F4F or a F8F manual. Will keep my eyes out for one though.

Micdrow

Hi,
I have attached my list of manuals and blueprints, hundreds of them. You can see from the size of the list and the quality of them they are too large.
Sorry couldn't do attachment, attachment list is too big, this is the message I got..these are only word files, if anyone wants them, email me

Copy of Manuals-CD or DVD Copies-Printable.doc:
Your file of 92.5 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 19.5 KB for this filetype.
Manuals - Hardcopies-Originals Copies.doc:
Your file of 162.5 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 19.5 KB for this filetype.
Blueprints Technical Drawings.doc:
Your file of 61.0 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 19.5 KB for this filetype.

I'm looking for FW190 manuals, can somebody help me?

Hi,

Anybody got anything on the Curtiss C-46 Commando? This aircraft seems to be overlooked a bit. If already requested, my apologies.

Hi All,

I am looking for prof technical description and manual schedule of YAK-C11, as I'd like to know how the parts (e.g. wing to fuselage...) should be fixed together. I'm also interested in detailed info, like what bolts do I need, their lenghts........

Thank you for your replay and help.

Chrs,

Eszter

Hi All,

I am looking for prof technical description and manual schedule of YAK-C11, as I'd like to know how the parts (e.g. wing to fuselage...) should be fixed together. I'm also interested in detailed info, like what bolts do I need, their lenghts........

Thank you for your replay and help.

Chrs,

Eszter

Hum, I will have to do some looking but I dont think Ive ever seen a Yak 11 manual.

Hi all, first post!

I am looking for a P-47 C or early D parts manual, or technical manaul. Have the pilot's manuals already (thanks to here!).

Specifically, I'd love to get a picture of the back of the instrument panel.
I am also trying to figure out info on the DF loop put on certain CBI aircraft, and what its cockpit controll looked like; and the function\cockpit switch for the tear-shaped light found on the spine of certain razorbacks. I always assumed it was a position light, but I've heard that it may be a signaling light. I was wondering if anyone knew?

Thanks!

Thank you, Micdrow!

It would be a great help for me.

Do you have the same docuemtation of ZLIN-50?

Chrs,

Eszter

Thank you, Micdrow!

It would be a great help for me.

Do you have the same docuemtation of ZLIN-50?

Chrs,

Eszter

Hi Eszter,

That aircraft I know I do not have. I have very few aircraft manuals past WWII simply becaue of space and storage. You might want to try and contact Ron Handgraaf who is a member here. He has a wide varitey of civil aircraft manuals.

Paul

Hi all, first post!

I am looking for a P-47 C or early D parts manual, or technical manaul. Have the pilot's manuals already (thanks to here!).

Specifically, I'd love to get a picture of the back of the instrument panel.
I am also trying to figure out info on the DF loop put on certain CBI aircraft, and what its cockpit controll looked like; and the function\cockpit switch for the tear-shaped light found on the spine of certain razorbacks. I always assumed it was a position light, but I've heard that it may be a signaling light. I was wondering if anyone knew?

Thanks!

Would love to see one also on the P-47 but as of yet I do not have one though I will keep looking.

if you go through this link and open the threads you will find aircraft manuals in electronic format on a variety of aircraft. The website is always looking for more manuals to add to the collection
Aha!
Pilot's Notes, why didn't you say? I've got a fair few of those
I'll need to get in my loft; I moved in here roughly two years ago, they never got unpacked. I know they're up there though.

Hi Micdrow,

Thank you for your suggestion. Please do not get me wrong but I do not know how to contact Ron. Help me please.

Thanks!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back