Manuals People are looking for

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hello all, this is my first post here, I received a Bf-110 analysis in pdf format, its 455 pages and was done by Vultee Aircraft, it doesnt really cover one specific model, but it is extensive. Its also big, 188 MB, so after compressing into a rar, it was just under 100 MB, so I uploaded it to this site:

Bit of a problem, it won't show the link, it keeps showing the site name, so I hope its no trouble

Also, here is an image of it

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/8441/iviewcapturedate3112200jb7.png

EDIT: well, this is great news to wake up to, in anycase, I'm trying to break down the file right now.

Edit again: Micdrow managed to break the file down so now you can download it from his thread in the Other Mechanical Sytems Tech

Hello all, this is my first post here, I received a Bf-110 analysis in pdf format, its 455 pages and was done by Vultee Aircraft, it doesnt really cover one specific model, but it is extensive. Its also big, 188 MB, so after compressing into a rar, it was just under 100 MB, so I uploaded it to this site:

Very cool File,

Thanks for sharing

Micdrow :lol:

Nachtflieger,
your link does not lead to the mentioned file. It leads to the "megaupload toolbar download". Cold you please correct this?

Hi ChrisMag,

Actually it does point to the link. Took me a while to figure it out also. Up in the right hand corner you should see three letter's. Type these letter's in download. It comes up with a timer. When timer expires it says click here to download. Click it and then file downloads.

Enjoy Micdrow

Micdrow,
this is what i get, when I follow the link:
It looks like there is no access at the moment for me...

Attachments

• oT1.jpg
    oT1.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 1,376
Micdrow,
this is what i get, when I follow the link:
It looks like there is no access at the moment for me...

Hum, wierd, I get a totally different page. Give me a couple of days, I will break the file down into smaller parts and upload it into the manual area.

Micdrow

Ok, looking for some help here, anybody know where I can find a manual for a Mig 3, preferably one I can down load.

Thanks Micdrow

I am looking for a copy of the Focke Wulf ta 152H Parts manual. Nearly obtained a copy on ebay unfortunately had to go to work with 15mins to go and.......

Looking for the manual for the RAF MkIX bombsight...

Regards

Simon

Hello
I would like where it is that you to recover them Pilot's Flight Operating Instructions ( pdf format)
have addresses to download them?
please

Thank you very much

I also was wondering, do you guys have the manuals for the Connie and Beech 18? and maybe on a more modern note, perhaps a 727, 737 or another boeing? I know mainly it is ww2 stuff, but if people have some airliners, that might be kinda cool too.
-Kukov

I'm a Grumman fan and would love to see an FM-2 (or F4F) manual, as well as one for the F8F. Loved your F6F and Corsair manuals, btw! Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back