Me-410 engine shots

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

s1chris

Staff Sergeant
Dec 10, 2011
England
Hello,

If possible could you please post any pictures you may have a Me-410 either showing or undergoing work on a/the engines please?
Or where possible a DB603 mounted on a comparable airframe.

Needed so that I can model as accurate as possible.

Thanks in advance. Chris

Very cool, note to newer modellers, upon the oleo's are load bearing brakets/clips in red, so the oil seals don't fail so easily and cause a partial collapse - the oleo strut is the silver behind/.inside that..

Thanks Wojtec, I did have a google but was really hoping for period photographs so that I can build it into a diorama. The links you have posted though are perfect for the engine build though. I suppose maintence routines and equipment would be comparable to that of the 110 which I guess there will be many more photographs available of.

Cheers Chris

Got this, though its a 210:

me210_25x16b.jpg

That's also a big help thanks. The problem I have is the old Matchbox kit that I bought has one set of necelles missing and so I decided to buy a 1/72 DB603 and model as if it was undergoing repairs. I just need to understand the panel arrangements around the engine and what could/would have been removed.

Cheers Chris

Mostly 210s except the last one which looks like 410s.

IMG_0476_zpsd108a947.gif

IMG_0477_zpsfa64aa91.gif

IMG_0479_zpsc8106d92.gif

IMG_0480_zps0b653cf4.gif

IMG_0481_zps224860c3.gif

Cheers

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back