MEMBER'S RANKS

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I want to thank those who run, monitor, participate and share their knowledge and photos in this forum. This is my first time participating. I have listened in to a very few forums for flying models ( mostly R/C) but found them not very interesting ( I fly control line, sport and scale, and no longer compete) and they were taken over by some who have less knowledge than I have. This forum has participants who have real experience and the discussions (arguments) are backed up with real data on both sides. What all of you have done for me is to prompt me to finish cataloging my photo collection which has been dormant since 1980. I shot Kodachrome, so with the demise of that and film and walking around airports and being thought suspicious taking pictures, the slides just stayed in their boxes. Also, my longtime friend passed away (brother from another mother) and shortly before, he gave me much of his photo collection. He gave the best to his son of course, dammit. So, between listening in here and organizing 1980 thru 2000 you are keeping me busy. Once I get better set up I will try to share photos. I have a very few actual WW2 photos which I got in a trade for a book on Leoning amphibians, which thanks to amazon, I have replaced. They were negatives, processed in the field most likely in the high contrast developer used in recon lab. Considerable edge fog caused me fits in the darkroom. Enough of my nonsence. Thanks again for all of you and the banter which which makes me laugh out loud and spill my coffee.

I'm some kind of two seat, open cockpit training aircraft, presumably built by a sub-contractor !

I'm a "Senior Airman" at 17,000ish Glenn.
That's strange, I looked at the "Members" tab up top and there are people with more posts than you listed as "Airman 1st class" but they are people that haven't been around for a while so maybe that's it. I wonder what the break off for the various ranks is?

Last edited:
The list is a bit peculiar:
Her you have all titles with the trophy points you need to become one.

Recruit: 0
Airman: 10
Airman 1st Class: 25
Senior Airman: 100
Staff Sergeant: 250
Tech Sergeant: 500
Senior Master Sergeant: 1000
Chief Master Sergeant: 1250
1st Sergeant: 1500
2nd Lieutenant: 1750
1st Lieutenant: 2000
Captain: 2500
Major: 3000
Lieutenant Colonel: 350
Colonel: 4000
Brigadier General: 5000
Major General: 6500
Master Sergeant: 75000
Lieutenant General: 8000
General: 10000

Notice the Master Sergeant :) higher than a Major General :lol:
Even better, you cannot get more trophy points than 113, so you can try all you want, but you'll never be better than a senior airman ;)

I think we'll have to look into this list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back