Merry Christmas

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

7caa04ef97ca69780b3f713aec1d3a25.jpg

"....I've just called into the local 'late shop', owned and run by Muslim Pakistani chaps. The first thing they said as I opened the door was "Happy Christmas".
So we can live in peace and harmony - if not interrupted by ...."

... the over-educated and the loonies .... the one's who would never run a 'late shop' because it's beneath them.

But, IMO, :) the story of 'the late shop' is the unrecognized story of humanity .... and the commercial marketplace .... through war and peace.

Merry Christmas.

MM
Proud and Grateful Canadian

Just spend 3hrs at my daughters house watching 3yr old Ezra opening presents. Every present he opened, he hugged it and said "It's what I always wanted" One of them was a young kids digital camera. So far there is 1 good shot and 20 out of focus shots of feet, floors and people in half the frame. Catherine will save every shot. Best Christmas morning since my kids left home

Just spend 3hrs at my daughters house watching 3yr old Ezra opening presents. Every present he opened, he hugged it and said "It's what I always wanted" One of them was a young kids digital camera. So far there is 1 good shot and 20 out of focus shots of feet, floors and people in half the frame. Catherine will save every shot. Best Christmas morning since my kids left home

That's what it's all about. Being with family.

Could not agree more...I really miss the days when the kids were little and their reactions to Christmas and all that led up to it. My wife and I were dragged out of bed at sunrise and could barely get a cup of coffee. THEN came all the putting stuff together, digging through mountains of wrapping paper to find part C27, and those desperation runs to Walgreens for batteries...
Did I say miss???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back