Merry Christmas (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

herman1rg

Tech Sergeant
Dec 3, 2008
Happy Christmas all...
Q. How many online forum group members does it take to change an aircraft bulb?

Well...
- 1 to change the aircraft bulb and to post that the aircraft bulb has been changed.
- 14 to share similar experiences of changing aircraft bulbs and how the aircraft bulb could have been changed differently.
- 7 to caution about the dangers of changing aircraft bulbs.
- 27 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing aircraft bulbs.
- 53 to flame the spell checkers.
- 41 to correct spelling/grammar flames.
- 6 to argue over whether it's "aircraftbulb" or "Aircraft bulb" "aircraft bulb"...another 6 to condemn those 6 as anal-retentive
- 2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp".
- 15 know-it-alls who claim *they* were in the industry, and that "aircraft bulb" is the industry standard.
- 109 to post that this group is not about aircraft bulbs and to please take this discussion to an aircraftbulb group.
- 111 to defend the posting to this group saying that we all use aircraft bulbs and therefore the posts *are* relevant to this group.
- 306 to debate which method of changing aircraft bulbs is superior, where to buy the best aircraft bulbs, what brand of aircraft bulbs work best for this technique, and what brands are faulty.
- 27 to post URL's where one can see examples of different aircraft bulbs.
- 14 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's.
- 33 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too".
- 12 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the aircraft bulb controversy.
- 19 to quote the "Me too's" to say "Me three".
- 4 to suggest that posters request the aircraft bulb FAQ.
- 16 to post "F".
- 44 to ask what is an "F".
- 4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"
- 143 to say "do a Google search on aircraft bulbs before posting questions about aircraft bulbs".
- 1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again....

santa.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back