Jan 31, 2019 #1 hal bregg Senior Airman 443 893 Joined Oct 13, 2013 Location Poland Hello in New Year! As 1:72 model kits of early me-109 with Jumo engines are quite dissatisfying, I have made a conversion. Base: Tamiya Bf-109 E-3 kit. Here is my try in JG 132 "Richthofen", 1938 painting.
Hello in New Year! As 1:72 model kits of early me-109 with Jumo engines are quite dissatisfying, I have made a conversion. Base: Tamiya Bf-109 E-3 kit. Here is my try in JG 132 "Richthofen", 1938 painting.
Jan 31, 2019 #2 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,304 38,814 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Excellent !!!
Jan 31, 2019 #3 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,232 15,150 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK I agree - very well done.
Jan 31, 2019 #4 Crimea_River Marshal 47,757 16,279 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary I love it! Will you join us in GB 41?
Jan 31, 2019 Thread starter #5 hal bregg Senior Airman 443 893 Joined Oct 13, 2013 Location Poland Crimea_River said: Will you join us in GB 41? Click to expand... As I see, you mean group build "GB 41 Pacific Theatre of Operations from 1937 (including China war from 1937) ", a start-to-finish build report? I never done that, but I'm thinking about a model of P-39 from New Guinea. I think that could fit.
Crimea_River said: Will you join us in GB 41? Click to expand... As I see, you mean group build "GB 41 Pacific Theatre of Operations from 1937 (including China war from 1937) ", a start-to-finish build report? I never done that, but I'm thinking about a model of P-39 from New Guinea. I think that could fit.
Jan 31, 2019 #6 Crimea_River Marshal 47,757 16,279 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Sure would and we'd love to have you join us. The GB just started. Here's how: Modellers Wanted! Group Build Invitation
Sure would and we'd love to have you join us. The GB just started. Here's how: Modellers Wanted! Group Build Invitation
Jan 31, 2019 Thread starter #7 hal bregg Senior Airman 443 893 Joined Oct 13, 2013 Location Poland Thanks, that could help me to make a decision "what's next?". I'm going to search through model boxes in cabinet....
Thanks, that could help me to make a decision "what's next?". I'm going to search through model boxes in cabinet....
Jan 31, 2019 #8 fubar57 General 37,495 27,260 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada That is very cool
Feb 1, 2019 #9 Jock Tamson Staff Sergeant 1,233 1,096 Joined Jan 14, 2019 Location Scotland Superb! The 109 D is not seen modeled too often, and this one is a beauty, well done
Feb 6, 2019 #10 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good work!
Feb 8, 2019 Thread starter #11 hal bregg Senior Airman 443 893 Joined Oct 13, 2013 Location Poland many thanks!
Feb 20, 2019 #12 T Bolt Colonel 14,263 4,827 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Very nice work
Jul 21, 2020 #13 clifft Recruit 5 0 Joined Oct 27, 2012 Location Winnipeg An absolutely fantastic job of converting the kit with outstanding results.
Jul 30, 2020 #14 ArmouredSprue Senior Airman 507 191 Joined Feb 26, 2013 Location Adelaide SA That's just superb. Thanks for sharing it