Aug 6, 2005 #2 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England Ive heard about this. Freakin awesome...!
Aug 6, 2005 #3 Nonskimmer Captain 8,611 9 Joined Nov 11, 2004 Location Halifax, Nova Scotia A million rounds per minute? I guess the target would be pretty much vaporized.
Aug 6, 2005 #4 Wildcat Major 9,306 1,456 Joined Apr 11, 2005 Location South East Queensland Wasn't it made in Australia?
Aug 6, 2005 #5 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com It's sounds pretty awesome, I'm sure I've seen a video of it somewhere.
Aug 6, 2005 #6 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com Their website is here: http://www.metalstorm.com/ They have pictures and video up on the site as well.
Their website is here: http://www.metalstorm.com/ They have pictures and video up on the site as well.
Aug 7, 2005 #9 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com Not too many enemy that can take that kind of sustained rate of fire either!
Aug 7, 2005 #10 M me262 Airman 1st Class 265 0 Joined May 8, 2005 i read some time ago that the idea was to saturate the area with bullets
Aug 7, 2005 #11 Nonskimmer Captain 8,611 9 Joined Nov 11, 2004 Location Halifax, Nova Scotia At a million rounds per minute, I'm thinkin' it would be pretty saturated. Nice links, guys.