Meteor and P-80....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

i'll leave it to the Geordies to explain because as a mere Smoggie i tend not to get involved in there little tribal disputes !!!:rolleyes::lol:

yeah i know that wont help any !!!!:twisted:

You're confusing me even more Karl! :lol:

My Dad was over there with the 8th airforce and was also confused. He went to London on a pass and met a nice English girl and they had a nice pleasant time, then when he dropped her off at home she asked him to "Knock her up some time" which caused a lot of confusion as that phrase means a whole different thing on this side of the Atlantic! :oops:

You guys from th UK need to use subtitles!! :lol:
Tynesiders support Newcastle United, they play in black and white stripes

Wearsiders, arch-enemies of Tynesiders, support Sunderland, are around 15 miles'ish to the south and they play in red and white stripes

Teessiders are a little further south again supporting Middlesbrough and they can't see what all the fuss is about but that's only because of the smog...

Ah, Sports. That explains it all!! It doesn't really have to make sense, just like over here. You guys would be scratching your heads over the Bears and Packers! :lol:

Bears and Packers? NFL? Chicago and Green Bay, right?

Did some more today.... The blasted gun spit for some bl**dy reason, must have been something in the paint. Anyhoo, it's all in good fun anyway, might try to sort some of the 'incidents' later.

Already knew about the Newcastle and Sunderland colours...:lol:

DSCF0003-100.jpg

DSCF0004-87.jpg

DSCF0005-77.jpg

DSCF0006-62.jpg

Different :) Looks Central-American in those colours with the striped stabs/rudder, not sure why. Looking good! (I despise Sunderland ever since they beat Leeds in an FA Cup final in the early 70s – broke my 11 year old heart :D )

Looks bl**dy nice there old boy! And give your airbrush a jolly good talking to - doesn't it know it's rude to spit?!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back