Military Approves 11 Quarantine Camps for Corona Virus

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I didn't really picture you as a pro-plaguer… :)
Luckily it's more effective here, I guess we're 6 months behind your season, so know what strains to expect.

We have been lucky. I have not had the flu since 2009, and I cannot remember the last time my wife had it. My kids too have been spared the flu so far. The only reason it concerns me more is because they are so young, and the flu always seems to be worse for the elderly, people with health problems, or very young children. I don't "worry" about it, just like I am not "worrying" about the Coronoa Virus. it is just that the flu and its tens of thousands of deaths in the US a year, concerns me more than the Corona virus.

Predominantly a pandemic, but I could easily see some people cynically using such an event to misuse executive power within the United States.

Predominantly a pandemic, but I could easily see some people cynically using such an event to misuse executive power within the United States.

And there it is...

It was obvious from the 1st post where this was going.

And on top of that you know the forum rules on political discussion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back