Modern War Clips from LesOfPrimus...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yes well, I was about seven when I tried to impress my girlfriend and took out my father's hunting rifle from his cupboard after breaking the lock with a screwdriver, sporting it out of the bedroom window and targeting our neighbor as he walked by.

After he yelled all kinds of words at me (making my dearest laugh at me), I put it down and took my father's M1911 out of the bedroom drawer and pointed it at her, telling her to stop laughing at me, luckily the 45 was so dam heavy I had to use both hands to balance it and my fingers couldn't reach the trigger – even though I tried very hard – luckily she stoped laughing and ran away. That evening I got the bashing of the month from my old man.

Many years later when I was about 20 he actually apologized to me for not having me taught earlier about guns and not having stowed and locked them away secure enough. So I think you are doing a good job at this, and as I forward earlier – just make sure a fellow like me can't open the locker. :) and those buggers are smarter nowadays then us.

Regards
Kruska

Kruska - the one advantage I have had for the past 10 years is that I live on my ranch and my closest neighbor is neraly a mile away - no kids anywhere except mine (30+) or my grandkids... no 'friends' that they need impress.

Hello comiso90,

What is the highest figure? Or zeros you have seen on a banknote so far?

Regards
Kruska

That is a good one. There was a top secret CIA program during the Vietnam war where SOF would substitute ordnance filled with high explosives. Wonder if that was something similar... probably not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back