Most Beautiful Aircraft

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

you're going against millions of people that would argue the spit is one of man's most beautiful creations, second only to me..............

I think youre just an example of just one of the many practical jokes god has played on the human race, much like how he set the Males sexual peak at around the age of 16-18 where he set the womans to 30-40, not cool. :)

the lancaster kicks *** said:
you're going against millions of people that would argue the spit is one of man's most beautiful creations, second only to me..............

Its too boring. Apart from the elliptical wings, theres no real drama about its style. Its dull.

gripen-g34-70.jpeg

gripen-land.jpeg

ja37_f4-35.jpeg
Images sourced from Canit

Two of the most Beautiful aircraft ever, the SAAB Viggen and the SAAB Gripen

While I agree the Spitfire was a beautiful aircraft and one of the best looking of all time, I have to somewhat agree with CC on this that she really is quite dull except of the later marks such as the Type XXI which truely are beautiful.

Id say it would go something like this and this is just my opinion and is biased toward my love of the Bf-109.

1. Bf-109K-4
2. Spitfire (all marks)
3. Fw-190D-9
4. Me-262
5. P-51D

me too, although i like the stuka too, its ****in ugly

1. Bf-109F/G/K
2. Fw-190D/Ta-152H
3. Spitfire (HF and MK.XIV onwards (non bubble)
4. P-38
5. Bf-109E (i dono why)
6. B-17
7. He-111
8. Re.2005
9. G.55/56
10. M.C 202/205

Users who are viewing this thread

Back