most beautiful athlete ever

Don't sweat it. We can't go back. We can only go forward. Give it a shot. How much can it hurt? No one knows who you are. Your friends will never know that you are intelligent.
what friends ? i don't have any,
 
The young ones use that device in their hand and to go fast, therefore, they skip letters, punctuation, and often their meaning is lost.
 
i'm sorry i said that i deal with a lot of interal demons and i don;t deal with things well my love for history airplanes space racing and video games are only things that keep me sane i hope you understand

Well thanks for explaining your position. I do not mean to offend. People here are certainly willing to help.
 
Like I said, I like 'em curvy.
 
Mary Decker was fit.
1626132099426.png
 
Not that I know.
ok
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back