Most beautiful fighter, bomber, and any kind of airplanes!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wasnt there an american X-plane that looked something like the SU47?

the Su-27 (an -31 is it??) is also extremely good looking though, i love the way the nose dips down infront of the air intake............

And the Su31 looks good too, one of the best looking aerobatic aircraft....

Although THE best looking aerobat is the Edge 540:

540_3.jpg

Top 5:

F-14D Tomcat
B1-B Lancer
Hawk
EE Lightning
Concorde

Nice 8)

I think my top five would be:

Reggiane Re-2005/Fiat G.55/Fiat G.56/Macchi MC.205 (Either one of them for, I aint fussy!)
XB-70 Valkyrie
TSR-2
P-38 Lightning
B-52

8)

I think most every aircraft is a beauty. Among those I like are the B-17 Flying Fortress, the B-24 Liberator, the B-29 Superfortress, the C-69 Constellation, the P-61 Black Widow, the Do 335 Arrow, the Ta 152, the Bv 222 Viking, the P-63 Kingcobra, the P-47 Thunderbolt, the Bf 109, the P-38 Lightning, the Hawker Typhoon, the Fw 200C Condor, the Fw 190, the C-54 Skymaster, the de Havilland Mosquito, the F4U Corsair, the Supermarine Spitfire, the Avro Lancaster, and the Hawker Hurricane. However, the P-51 is by far my favorite.

I just wonder how many enemy pilots and air crew said the same thing when one of these planes locked onto them.
For me its the eliptical wing that makes this plane look so right its so much more than a plane its flying art.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back