Most beautiful fighter, bomber, and any kind of airplanes!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

cheddar cheese said:
I prefer those on the B-29...

The B-29 is very probably the best looking plane made. Even with turrets it's the cleanest, purest plane ever made. Every other plane has a jog, or something that looks added on.

The He-177 wasnt really anything like the B-29...the front of it waa covered in lumps and guns...the Me-264 has a near identical appearance to the B-29 from the front...

B-1_5.jpg

Undulating gradients on the fuselage, big ugly square engines...

B2.jpg

The trailing edge of the wing is too jagged.

The B-29 probably is the best looking plane ever, wmaxt makes a good point when he says that. It has such simple lines.

cheddar cheese said:
B-1_5.jpg

Undulating gradients on the fuselage, big ugly square engines...

B2.jpg

The trailing edge of the wing is too jagged.

The B-29 probably is the best looking plane ever, wmaxt makes a good point when he says that. It has such simple lines.

Thanks 8)

I think the coolest plane is the SR-71. I've had the luck to see planes from War bird air races to the F-15/16s including the NF-104 Starfighter with the rocket motor in it/s tail. I've also seen max rate climbs from B-1 Awsome, F-15 Super, NF-104 Fantastic, SR-71 Truly Incredable you can't even imagine a plane breaking the sound barrier while climbing at a 75deg angle!

How about choppers ??
Heres a cool russian chopper, KA-52 Hokum-B
And the B-58 Hustler,(its a bomber)

Attachments

• b58_151.jpg
    b58_151.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 434
  • ka-52-ton-2_245.jpg
    ka-52-ton-2_245.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 406
mosquitoman said:
The He-177 looked quite similar to the B-29, the fact that the former had rubbish engines is beside the point

Only the first engines were problems. The later engines operated much better.

The B-29 did not have the best engines either with numerous failures and fires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back