MUNNS , HAROLD CHARLES

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

haveabet

Recruit
Jul 29, 2011
hi, sorry im new here.
i have just syated to research my family tree, at which i am very much a novice, im looking for help on .......
.Name: MUNNS, HAROLD CHARLES Initials: H C Nationality: United Kingdom Rank: Sergeant Regiment/Service: Royal Air Force Volunteer Reserve Unit Text: 625 Sqdn. Age: 21 Date of Death: 21/04/1944 Service No: 1804821 Additional information: Son of Charles Thomas Munns and Eliza Susan Munns, of Holloway, London. Casualty Type: Commonwealth War Dead Grave/Memorial Reference: Panel 235. Memorial: RUNNYMEDE MEMORIAL.
i was wondering if anyone could enlighten me on what he did, or how he was killed, in fact all the information any one has would be gratefully appreciated.
he is my mothers first cousin, and the above is all i could find out.

thank you in advance
tim

Hi Tim welcome aboard, I was able to find this :
Wings to Victory - Detailpagina
Munns.jpg

I was also able to find he was one of the gunners.

Best of luck to you in your search!

Last edited:
hi, sorry im new here.
i have just syated to research my family tree, at which i am very much a novice, im looking for help on .......
.Name: MUNNS, HAROLD CHARLES Initials: H C Nationality: United Kingdom Rank: Sergeant Regiment/Service: Royal Air Force Volunteer Reserve Unit Text: 625 Sqdn. Age: 21 Date of Death: 21/04/1944 Service No: 1804821 Additional information: Son of Charles Thomas Munns and Eliza Susan Munns, of Holloway, London. Casualty Type: Commonwealth War Dead Grave/Memorial Reference: Panel 235. Memorial: RUNNYMEDE MEMORIAL.
i was wondering if anyone could enlighten me on what he did, or how he was killed, in fact all the information any one has would be gratefully appreciated.
he is my mothers first cousin, and the above is all i could find out.

thank you in advance
tim
please could you contact us.

Attachments

• 21 april 1944-01.doc
    29 KB · Views: 6
please could you contact us.
Last seen Jul 31, 2011

Little addition
Took off from RAF Kelstern at 23:47.
Claim by Hans-Joachim Witzleb 7/NJG1 - 60-80km North West of Lille: 3,200m at 00:06.
Crashed North Sea North West of Westkapelle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back