Musician Obituaries

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No doubt. But as I said, without knowing the man personally, that sort of thing doesn't affect my choice of whether or not to buy his music (which I do not care for anyway).

Yeap, if I bought music by artists that I have some sort of issue with I would probably never buy music. Therefore since I don't know them personally, I'll just keep enjoying the music.

Last edited:
Yeap, if bought music by artists that I have some sort of issue with I would probably never buy music. Therefore since I don't know them personally, I'll just keep enjoying the music.

I love John Lennon's work with the Beatles (his solo stuff, not so much). But at the same time he was writing great stuff like "Nowhere Man" or "Strawberry Fields Forever", he was beating his first wife, Cynthia. All the peace-and-love stuff later kinda overlooks that cruel side of him. But that doesn't make his songwriting of that era any less brilliant.

Last edited:
Sorry for the thumbs down, Fubar. There's no "heartfelt sadness" in the list of icons and the heart didn't seem appropriate in this case.

Have you checked on the whole list of the emoticon here? You may find it by clicking of the
icon.jpg
icon at the top bar of your post/replay window.

Yes I know. It is a quick, short list of the basic ones. For more you have to use the icon I posted above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back