My new web site (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Glad you like it. I already started some new projects in this layout...

This one isn't really finished (it's like 30%). Still maybe 3/4 of the content unwritten, then it would be neccessary to trasnlate it into English...

Prague Synagogues: http://pragsyn.wz.cz/

These days I'm extremly pressured by my school work... Dear I gotta learn architecture, paint, sculptures, art... from The Greek period until modern history... Uh oh...
screwy.gif
neaner.gif

BUNGLE said:
hey gnome boy who the fu*k are u? how old are u and where do u come from? scrotland innit? aint that a cunty at the top of england? int that where england send all da gingers?

And for that you get the boot! You were around her before being stupid and now you are finished.

Goodbye you are the weakest link!

BUNGLE said:
hey gnome boy who the fu*k are u? how old are u and where do u come from? scrotland innit? aint that a cunty at the top of england? int that where england send all da gingers?

Bungle, firstly, who are you addressing this way? If it is Gnomey, then why not use a PM, as he has not even posted in here. This is WAY off the current topic and looks to be out of line. Please use the appropraite forums and the appropriate language. This will be your only warning.

He got no warning, I booted him. He was here before posting stupid stuff like the US Flag with swastikas and stuff. He is finished I will not tolerate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back