My Oshkosh File 2021

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

NX7431 (6).JPG

NX7431

NX8009G (4).JPG

NX8009G

at6.... Good news, bad news day. T-6 on display is the good, she is the last for this thread...that is the bad.

Cheers

Jeff

NX15799.JPG

NX15799

Forgot about this T-6....

NX79123 (6).JPG

NX79123

Tomorrow will be the last pictures of individual aircraft, I will have covered all the warbirds I have photos of from Oshkosh 2021. I have saved my long time favourite for tomorrow so I expect 3 or 4 pics of her. I am leaving for Reading Pennsylvania next Thursday morning so I will post some formation shots or perhaps some classic oldies until then, Upon my return I will hopefully have some share worthy shots from the MAAM annual airshow, my first time attending there. My friend Buffalo Jason and I know the guy in charge of the photo tour package so we are members of the volunteer group which will give us early ramp access and access to the night shoot which has B-25 Panchito, CAF southern wing Corsair and P-40 Jacky C scheduled for engine run ups. Have a great day everyone.

Cheers

Jeff

Last edited:
Jeff, I enjoyed all of it. Hope that you will have more this year.
I have a few shows on the calender. Heading to MAAM in Reading PA next weekend. Canadian Warplane Heritage Flyfest on 25 June, Thunder Over Michigan and Oshkosh in July. Should be lots of pics to share.

Thanks for your support and comments along the way.

Jeff

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back