My Profile issues

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Alex,

Changing of a name can be easy that's true. But in the case your account has been merged with another one. It has to be split up again what isn't an easy procedure rather. And then , the editing of the name can be done. Unfortunately a such procedure has to be carried out by modifications made directly to the database using either the Admin's Control Panel or changing of the database code. Mods dodn't have an access to the server and the database. The only one who can do that is an Admin.

And the Admin has been busy during the holidays - as we all have been. It has been since August but a possible solution has only been suggested recently. We are working on it.

Seems the moderators do 98% of the work round here...It's been since August, and knowing a name change is a simple procedure. I think I've been rather patient, considering the annoyance it is.

We moderators can not make the change.

The Admin (like the moderators) have lives outside of the forum. We don't live and work here...

I appreciate the work you put in, and that it's the festive season and many are away from computers. I was by no means 'having a dig' at any of you moderators :) The update and explanation is also appreciated, Wurger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back