Name that car!

Pisis

2nd Lieutenant
5,803
43
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Location
Praga Mater Urbium
For car knowers, such as CCand others.

1)
auto_1.jpg



Cheers,
Pisis
 
Its a Skoda, I can tell that by the badge. I dont know what model though...nevr been in to classic Skodas myself :wink: Something is telling me Skoda 1100, but I have no idea why.
 
I knew you would react first. ;)

Yep it's a Škoda, and you were close, skoda 100. Also exist an older version of Škoda 1000 which looks like this:

s1000mb_01.jpg


---

2)
rapid4.jpg
 
Some sort of totally maxxed out Skoda Rapide :lol:
 
and here we go on... :shock:

4)
tatmtx.jpg


HINT: Yes! this car was designed and built in a Communist country before the Iron Curtain fall!

:shock:
 
You won't believe it when I tell you...
 
This is the car that the Skoda was based on the Renault Dauphine I had a Skoda 120 biggest lump of crap I ever owned it had a porous cylinder block and the oil would slowly weep through the casing then the engine would cook. Ended up having to put in a new engine in. The car was 2 years old.
 

Attachments

  • renault-dauphine-1_102.jpg
    renault-dauphine-1_102.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,052
Yeah, the 3) is Tatra T700,
the 4) is Tatra MTX - ¨designed and built in mid 80's in Communist Czechoslovakia!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
 
trackend said:
This is the car that the Skoda was based on the Renault Dauphine I had a Skoda 120 biggest lump of crap I ever owned it had a porous cylinder block and the oil would slowly weep through the casing then the engine would cook. Ended up having to put in a new engine in. The car was 2 years old.

Haha, we teenage poor students have all Škodas... :lol:

novinky_aznp1.jpg

162723.jpg


5)
Trabant-s.jpg

Even worst then Škoda... (so it isn't a Škoda, surprisingly :lol:)
 
Zápořec is a shit though. And all these from-czech-to-east cars are shits! Except the Volga car, they eat a lot but are technically on some level.
 
That's what he said - if you were running a Volga, you were doing well for yourself or - "have proper understanding of the socialist dilective"
 
;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back