Nazi Treasures, SS Gold, the Hungarian Gold Train.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
Nazi Treasures, SS Gold, the Hungarian Gold Train, the Hesse Crown Jewels, the Hungarian Crown Jewels, The Imperial Crown Jewels of the Holy Roman Empire, religious artifacts, the Quedlinburg Church Treasure and of course the Amber Room from Catherine Palace.

Oldamberroom.jpg

What's your take on these treasures folks? What happened to them? Will they ever find them?

The Amber Room! Heard the Germans buried it. People are still looking for it all over Germany. Nobody has found it yet. Some guy thought he had it about 2 years ago. Ended up digging up a sewage pipe.

As two surviving pieces eloquately tell us, the amber room still exists, sowmwhere. A collegue of mine was interviewed 5 years ago if he could assist in an excavation aiming for the amber room but it turned out to be nothing and he wisely spend funding on more interesting sites...

As two surviving pieces eloquately tell us, the amber room still exists, sowmwhere. A collegue of mine was interviewed 5 years ago if he could assist in an excavation aiming for the amber room but it turned out to be nothing and he wisely spend funding on more interesting sites...

Those pieces were from someone who helped dismantle it. He could of simply pilfered the peices while the rest of the Room was prepared for storage. They far from suggest that the Amber Room is still intact.

I heard the amber room ended up as a molten puddle. I remmember seeing the 2 pictures that turned up. Have they finished the replica room yet?

Hi from Spain,

This is my first message in this forum, and sorry because my english is not very good.

I've read that ambar room, that was a present from Friedrich "Der Grosse", to the Zarin Katharina and today is in the bottom of the Baltic sea, with the "Wilhelm Gustalhof".

Regards from Spain. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back