Need help for VOUGHT OS2U KINGFISHER (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Feb 11, 2008
Halow from Greece.
I am looking for informations about this airoplane because i am about to begin the Monograms kit and i havent found anything else than the In Action book and no 251 Profile Publication. If anybody knows something else ,book, site, photos, models, please let me know.
Sorry about my English.:oops:
Thanks for your help.
:confused:

Welcome from Texas. I hope this helps.

DBII

Attachments

• 209_9.JPG
    209_9.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,490
Thanks alot friends everything is very usefull, i realy apreciate it very much.
i wish i have some (walk around) type photos maybe from cockpit, engine, floats or anything useful for modeling documentation.
Thanks for the photo, DBII,:D
Yes, ok Negative Creep, thank you,:D
thanks HoHun thats very good.:D
Once again thank you all.:D

I built that model in 1969 and entered it in a local model contest. I won a first place prize with it. Don't have the model anymore but I have a picture of me holding it in the local newspaper.

tom

Congratulations Tom, Kingfisher is a very beautyfull airplane and Monogram made a very good job in it eventhough its a 67s moulding.:!:
If it is posible i would like to see this picture of yours.
It is very sad that there are not much books or pictures of that airoplane even in the internet, i still havent found anything else eccept those :cry: :(
thanks Tom.

The rear gunner's position on the OS2U. He mans a .30 calibre Browning mg which could transverse an arc of 208 degrees, interrupted by the vertical tail.

Congratulations Tom, Kingfisher is a very beautyfull airplane and Monogram made a very good job in it eventhough its a 67s moulding.:!:
If it is posible i would like to see this picture of yours.
It is very sad that there are not much books or pictures of that airoplane even in the internet, i still havent found anything else eccept those :cry: :(
thanks Tom.

Give me a couple of days to locate it........

Here's a pic you don't see every day:

http://www.b-29s-over-korea.com/Japanese_Kamikaze/images/Kamikaze-attack-on-USS-Tico.jpg

tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back