Hmm~Looks so great
I know the aerodynamic center is at 0.25 camber of the airfioil
many points link into a line(red line) is straight
But...not 90 degree with the axis of fuselage
are you sure the gravity of center is at the 0.25 camber of the airfoil of wing's root?
I ever think if aircraft take off,tail will be raised before.
Then use some simulator software to find out the moment that tail raised.
And record the angle of fuselage axis with horizontal line,speed of taxi.
solution of the moment balanced equations may find out the center of gravity.
If your picture show the center is correct
I would doing that easily

Because I can use flying simulator to do another way.
I want to show the Ki-84 combat with P-51D would excited for me
Indeed Ki-84 ever won the battle with P-51D in history.8)
Now here is a data is confuse me still

the airfoil's shape...
I ever tried to find the picture with airfoil's shape
or data of airfoil(like code NACA 4,5,6 digit)
and find out the Lift coefficient to analyse
That is one of the important data
