Need some help getting good air brush and compressor

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Talon will cost less for parts. The drawback to the iwata in my opinion is how small the nozzle is. Very easy to loose when cleaning. It's not much bigger then a sewing pin head. The Talon looks more robust.

20211012_145130_copy_800x600.jpg

Thanks and GREAT info to know! In your honest opinion as i progress in the hobby and get better will i ever come to a point the Talon is holding me back...or is it good enough that skill will always be the limiting factor.

Honestly my only hesitation on the Talon is the price...it seems too good to be true. Everyone says its a great tool and very versatile. US made is not a bad thing either.

Thanks and GREAT info to know! In your honest opinion as i progress in the hobby and get better will i ever come to a point the Talon is holding me back...or is it good enough that skill will always be the limiting factor.

Honestly my only hesitation on the Talon is the price...it seems too good to be true. Everyone says its a great tool and very versatile. US made is not a bad thing either.
OMG get the freaking Talon. You can't go wrong. If you get the full set I posted you can shoot a pencil thin line to a two inch wide with the fan head. Your only wasting your own enjoyment. It's all a learning curve and as you progress you may want a different. Can having too many airbrushes be a bad thing, forgive me, rhetorical question. The Iwata will cost you more and give you half. Same for the HS Evolution. Great brush. I have both. I love both. I hug them and kiss them and fondle, oh, Sorry. Get the Talon. It's a great value and will keep you going as you move forward. You may buy up but you won't go wrong.

OMG get the freaking Talon. You can't go wrong. If you get the full set I posted you can shoot a pencil thin line to a two inch wide with the fan head. Your only wasting your own enjoyment. It's all a learning curve and as you progress you may want a different. Can having too many airbrushes be a bad thing, forgive me, rhetorical question. The Iwata will cost you more and give you half. Same for the HS Evolution. Great brush. I have both. I love both. I hug them and kiss them and fondle, oh, Sorry. Get the Talon. It's a great value and will keep you going as you move forward. You may buy up but you won't go wrong.
So i purchased the Talon and the Iwata. Figured try both and see which I liked better. I ended up keeping the Talon. I couldn't see a real difference in how they painted for me and I like the beefier construction of the Paasche.

THANK YOU for your advice. Im modeling on and working to improve my painting and putty work.

So i purchased the Talon and the Iwata. Figured try both and see which I liked better. I ended up keeping the Talon. I couldn't see a real difference in how they painted for me and I like the beefier construction of the Paasche.

THANK YOU for your advice. Im modeling on and working to improve my painting and putty work.
Good to hear. The Talon will do you good just keep it clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back