Never mix stupidity with 40tons and 600HP

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I used to live 100 miles south of Billings and drove truck up there for awhile, It's nothing to see Canadian trucks around. The first thing I guessed was falling alseep with the cruise control on as well, or the guy was just stupid. It's amazing some of things you can see and hear.

Syscom3, I'm on that site as well with the same user name, stop by and say hi sometime!
Art

I don't think the accident occured as stated if it did the top back of the cab would have hit the box on the way up and there is little damage to the front end where it would have hit the incline or indications of the resulting dirt . I'm aware trucks travel across the border living at the 2 nd busiest border crossing I see more then my share . I just don't believe it occured as stated

I don't think the accident occured as stated if it did the top back of the cab would have hit the box on the way up and there is little damage to the front end where it would have hit the incline or indications of the resulting dirt . I'm aware trucks travel across the border living at the 2 nd busiest border crossing I see more then my share . I just don't believe it occured as stated

Are you sure PD... The hood is out of place ...The tracks in the snow up to the truck...And no tracks on top of RR tracks ... But who knows ...Smooth move any how...

Hmm.. Good point.

Either he was on drugs or he is just an idiot.. Hey wait, he's an idiot anyhow !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back