New ad format?

GrauGeist

Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung
30,525
26,856
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Location
Redding, California
Website
www.netallurgy.com
Just now, I noticed something different about the ads - they're no longer a banner style between posts, they're nearly full screen dropped into posts every other or every third post plus this random dropdown ad.

While I am not opposed to ads, since they provide revenue, these are savage on my phone. Not only do some take forever to load, thus stalling the page's loading, I click them as I'm scrolling down. I think I've accidently boosted the site's click revenue considerably today, too.

Is this just a test, or something that'll be around a while?

Screenshot_2023-01-06-10-20-11.png
 
working on it. something messed up right now.
 
was the google auto ads feature that just went crazy on putting up stuff. i disabled
Thank you!
 
should be cleared :eggface:
 
I untoggled a toggle that got toggled. :givemea:
Good thing it wasn't the gun-arming toggle...

:grimacing:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back