Aug 5, 2009 #62 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina Beautiful, congrats SF!
Aug 6, 2009 #64 Catch22 Major 9,551 83 Joined Jun 13, 2007 Location Edmonton, Alberta Website www.coryulmer.com Very nice! How old is she? PS, you need a Twitter account!
Aug 6, 2009 #65 Doughboy Staff Sergeant 798 0 Joined Apr 23, 2009 Location Pennsylvania Catch22 said: Very nice! How old is she? PS, you need a Twitter account! Click to expand... What the heck is Twitter, My Space, and Facebook all about? I have no clue.
Catch22 said: Very nice! How old is she? PS, you need a Twitter account! Click to expand... What the heck is Twitter, My Space, and Facebook all about? I have no clue.
Aug 6, 2009 Thread starter #66 Dark Matter Banned 337 0 Joined Jun 23, 2009 Catch22 said: Very nice! How old is she? PS, you need a Twitter account! Click to expand... 5
Aug 6, 2009 #67 Catch22 Major 9,551 83 Joined Jun 13, 2007 Location Edmonton, Alberta Website www.coryulmer.com Doughboy said: What the heck is Twitter, My Space, and Facebook all about? I have no clue. Click to expand... Twitter is a real time site where you post what you're doing. I don't use it.
Doughboy said: What the heck is Twitter, My Space, and Facebook all about? I have no clue. Click to expand... Twitter is a real time site where you post what you're doing. I don't use it.
Aug 6, 2009 #68 Messy1 Master Sergeant 2,517 31 Joined Nov 21, 2007 Location Ankeny, Iowa Looks like a nice pup!
Aug 6, 2009 #69 Doughboy Staff Sergeant 798 0 Joined Apr 23, 2009 Location Pennsylvania Catch22 said: Twitter is a real time site where you post what you're doing. I don't use it. Click to expand... Okay.
Catch22 said: Twitter is a real time site where you post what you're doing. I don't use it. Click to expand... Okay.
Aug 6, 2009 Thread starter #70 Dark Matter Banned 337 0 Joined Jun 23, 2009 She tried humping me! She also is somnolent. Last edited: Aug 6, 2009