New Fiat G55

ontos

Tech Sergeant
2,060
187
Joined
Mar 8, 2009
Location
Riverside, California
Just about finished with a new G.55 I've been working on. Comments welcome.
 

Attachments

  • G55 5.jpg
    G55 5.jpg
    320.3 KB · Views: 301
  • G55 2.jpg
    G55 2.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 322
  • G55.jpg
    G55.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 262
Looking really nice Ontos. :thumbup:


How about meeting up at Planes of Fame this Saturday, February 04. PLANES of FAME - _script-page-events

They are flying the Fw-190 and there is going to be a couple of intersting guest speakers.
Harald Bauer, a former Heinkel He 162 pilot, will be presenting along with Jorg Czypionka, a former Messerschmitt Me 262 pilot

Harald Bauer: News from Edwards Air Force Base including stories and updates from Desert Wings published by Aerotech News and Review

Jorg Czypionka: Jorg Czypionka


Wheels
 
Thanks guys really appreciate your comments, this aircraft was a prototype, fuselage #M.M.492, 1942. IL2 didn't have the actual template for this bird, so I had to due with this version with the cannons in the wings.

Wheels, I would;d really like to go, but my wife and I are helping our son with a garage sale this week-end in Victorville. I'll catch you at the March or Riverside Air Shows, or Chino, so many coming up mate.
 
I added a couple of new G.55, Skin pack for the "Montefusco" Sq. and one G.55, that was flown on 4 August 1944 by test pilot M.llo Serafino Agostini, who along with an Allied Agent Ten. Francisco Gentile, defected with the aircraft to Rome. The Fiat was intercepted by two P-47s and forced to land at Piombino. I have some finishing touches to do on the camo, so kind of a work in progress. It's to bad you can't fly them :(
 

Attachments

  • G55 Defector 3.jpg
    G55 Defector 3.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 227
  • G55 Defector 2 Sized.jpg
    G55 Defector 2 Sized.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 210
  • G55 Sq Montefusco Sized.jpg
    G55 Sq Montefusco Sized.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 219

Users who are viewing this thread

Back