New from Seattle, WA!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Another G'day from Down Unda, but this one is from a displaced California native. And I know you must have webbed feet. This is the best place for folks like us. You will not find a group that shows such support and encouragement. You won't be Forced to excede your limits, you will do it willingly. I am proof! Welcome. Bill

Welcome to the forums, sounds like you're going to have alot of fun here...there's tons of stuff to see and do...

By the way, I'm not one of the 5 mean people on that sign...really... :evil4:
159749.jpg

Hello all! My name is Lauren. I'm 21 and from the Seattle area. I have had an affinity for WWII aircraft since I was a little girl. My first memory in life was when I was three years old, sitting on my pa's lap in the co-pilot's seat of the B24, All American. I regularly visit the Museum of Flight in Seattle, as well as the Heritage Collection at Paine Field in Everett. I draw aircraft, build models, have a tattoo of a B24, am taking flight lessons.. I could go on and on! I just LOVE WWII planes and flight, and I am so excited that there is a whole community of people out there who share the same passion in life that I do. Hope to get the opportunity to talk to you all in the future.

Respectfully,
Lauren

Hi Lauren,

And welcome! It's really good to see young ladies interested in the craft of model building; it's too bad there aren't more. Enjoy your stay! Cheers from Wales!!

Wow, too bad she didn't keep posting here. When I saw this thread, what came to mind is how young women nowadays seem to have more drive and interest in things than the young men do.

Hello all! My name is Lauren. I'm 21 and from the Seattle area. I have had an affinity for WWII aircraft since I was a little girl.
Welcome aboard! This forum is filled with experts on most all aspects of WWII aviation, as well as other aviation eras from early flight to modern day.

In addition to the field of aviation, this forum is well versed in various other matters such as bacon (seems to be the most agreed upon subject actually), other types of cured and salted meats, including sausages, as well as various types of cheese, and lastly, chocolate.

Last edited:
Well a hardy welcome to another Pacific Northwestern! I stuck in Houston but Oregon's my home state and have spent my share of time up in neck of the rain forest! It's good to see new interest from those younger in this historic era and in modeling.
DSC_0038.JPG

View attachment 509822

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back