New here and a couple of manuals

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

genkukov

Airman
Feb 14, 2007
Hello,
Well, I noticed this forum when I was looking for pilots manuals, and probably within a couple hours, had downloaded almost 300 mb's of manuals . But anyway, i was wondering if you guys wanted the F-14 and F-18 (I know for sure I have the F-14, may have lost it the F-18). It is the NATOPS F-14 manual and is a 936 page .pdf file. Anyway, I am really glad I discovered this site, more manuals than I could ask for. Thanks.
-Genkukov

Thanks. Definietely glad to be here. As far as the manuals are concerned, where should I upload them? (I'm sure there is some thread about it, but yeah). Just let me know and I'll get right on it.
-Kukov

Manuals:
F-14 NATOPS Manual
higher res A-26 pdf with some other notes on the A-26
F-18 NATOPS Manual

Most of the aircraft manuals are posted here. The more the merry I say.

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/other-mechanical-systems-tech/

Thanks in advance Micdrow

What every the moderators decide, works for me. Personally I prefer WWII manuals. I think 95% or more of what I have posted are of WWII

Micdrow

I wouldn't mind a vintage general aviation section, i.e. Beech 18's, Lockheed connies, etc. You could throw in a Cessna 152 for the heck of it (I'm interested partly in the fact I occasionally fly them).
-Kukov

Users who are viewing this thread