New here : Hello ! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cant wait till this weekend. I am doing a BBQ and going to make Ribs and potato salad! Damn it is going to be great.

Dont worry I have to work too for a couple of hours on Saturday. Im BBQ later in the evening with friends at my place and then we are going to sit around a drink some beer and relax.

Don't wretch, but one of the best seasonings I have found for steak is a tsp of finely ground coffee beans rubbed into two large steaks.

1tsp finely ground coffee (not the cheap stuff either)
1/2 tsp chile powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp mustard powder
1/2 tsp salt (preferable sea salt or kosher salt)
1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl. Rub into each side of the steaks. Let rest in refridgerator for a few hours. Take steaks out of fridge for 30-40 min prior to placing on a medium hot grill.

Then BBQ those babies like DerAdler said to no more than medium rare. Guaranteed to be good.

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
Ill eat a couple of ribs for you and drink a few brews as well for you.

Thank you.I hope you'll enjoy this.But a few brews can't be enough,I like beer very much .:D

I made a great BBQ sauce yesterday for my ribs tomorrow.

1/2 cup Jack Daniels
6 tsp Dark Brown Sugar
2 tsp Sugar
3 cans of tomatoes with juice
2 cans of tomatoe puree
2 tsp mustard powder
2 tsp chili powder
2 tsp paprika
4 tsp mollasis
8 tsp dijon mustard
2 tsp salt
2 tsp black pepper
1 cup Orange Juice
1 Cup White Viniger
2 tsp liquid hickory smoke
4 large onions

Chop up 4 large onions and sautee in oil until golden brown. Throw in all the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil. After it comes to a boil turn down the stove to the lowest possible setting and let it slow cook for 4 hours. This gets rid of the acidity from the tomatoes. After 4 hours of cooking put in a blender and puree it all together.

Take the ribs and put whatever kind of rub on it (dont boil the ribs first because this gets rid of the flavor). After the coals have died down to a medium temperature put the ribs on the grill and let them cook (I use Jack Danials smoke wood chips). About 20 min before the ribs are done put the BBQ sauce on the ribs (you dont want the sauce to burn).

And voila it tastes fricken great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back