New Humbrol Wall Chart, 2018. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi all, I'm new here and just getting back into the hobby. This looks like a great site! I'm wondering since a lot of my kits reference Humbrol colors and I historically used Testers and Model Master paints, if there is a chart referencing Humbrol with Testers and/orModel Master paints?

"... I'm making toys. It delights me to do so. Hopefully real nice ones"
So you'll be letting your 3 year-old grand kids play with them after you finished building ....

Numbnuts is gone now Mike

Hi all, I'm new here and just getting back into the hobby. This looks like a great site! I'm wondering since a lot of my kits reference Humbrol colors and I historically used Testers and Model Master paints, if there is a chart referencing Humbrol with Testers and/orModel Master paints?
Here's a great site The Ultimate Model Paint Conversion Chart

Check the paint brand you want, enter the color you want and up the paint reference...

upload_2018-3-3_10-36-52.png

upload_2018-3-3_10-37-38.png

Oh how I miss the good old days of Pactra paints. Still have a few bottles left of some colors and they were right up there with the old Humbrol as far as quality paint went.

It's going to take a lot of bottles of Model Masters to paint that!

Welcome aboard Robert. I use the site that George posted in #24 the most. It gives you more than one option in many cases but also leaves some out unfortunately. If in doubt, ask here.

You'll probably want to slam an Aires resin cockpit upgrade into that, there's a bit more detail
Most of the cockpit is already done, the canopy has been masked off for final paint. Someone else is working on the instrument panel. The team and I finished the ejector seat in December. A three color camo paint scheme has been started. It feels good when it all comes together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back