New I'm glad I found you!!! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

AbbevilleKid

Recruit
Sep 18, 2006
Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forum and I'm glad I found you guys and this place. To give you a brief rundown of myself, I collect 1/48 and 1/72 scale diecast WWII aircraft, I fly, I love everything WWII aircraft stemming back to when I was just a little squirt, and I guess that started growing up, with my mom and I living with my grandparents. My grandfather flew C-47's in Europe during the war, was shot down twice and was able to get back to our lines to fly another day. So that is basically why I am a WWII aircraft NUT!!!! Thanks for having me!!!:p

O.k. well then here I go. What is the best place to find color profiles on the net of WWII aircraft, especially Mustangs???:p

AbbevilleKid said:
O.k. well then here I go. What is the best place to find color profiles on the net of WWII aircraft, especially Mustangs???:p

Wow that is too easy, just type in Mustang and you will get about 100000 hits on it. Not hard

Hunter368 said:
Wow that is too easy, just type in Mustang and you will get about 100000 hits on it. Not hard

Oops, I should have been more specific, I'm looking for the kind of color profiles one might find in Osprey aircraft of the aces, I just would like a ton more.

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
Books my friend, books my friend.

By the way Osprey happens not to be the best when it comes to accuracy.

Agreed, Nice pictures but don't take what you read in Osprey as 100% accurate.

Nice site there, I like it. Got my siggy now from there.

Attachments

• 2_40_2_2.JPG
    2_40_2_2.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 143

Users who are viewing this thread

Back