New International Sport

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

There's a country of origin for that "sport"? I don't think so. It's something mildly similar to what me and my friends used to do at school, but the "competition" would last for days, weeks, months and years. Basically, while in the big group chatting away you slap one of them when they're least expecting and they'll end up getting you back at some point.

Really though, where's the fun in just standing there slapping each other? And surely one of them could have just given the other an almighty blow and knocked her to the ground.

LOL, that's too stupid...
005.gif

crap we saw this back in college before the nam days. 2 babe's fully stoned let it fly for a good 5 minutes, both once they got sober had permanent ear damage.................real fun

stupidity returns much like the wearing of bell-bottoms and high platform shoes

No never heard of that. They made fun of a German traditional dance on National Lampoons European Vacation and in that comedy they were slapping each other when the music stopped. That however is not real and not what they do in Germany.

Oh... But it was not in a movie. I saw that at the end of a TV show. In the last 5 minutes of that show, there was a part called "Extremely stupid" where they did... well... extremely stupid things like slapping contests, jumping in Xmast trees and stuff like that. The show was aired on Wednesday night and lasted two years.

Anyway... Now I know it's not true.

Erich said:
crap we saw this back in college before the nam days. 2 babe's fully stoned let it fly for a good 5 minutes, both once they got sober had permanent ear damage.................real fun

Your right, Erich. A good way to get a burst eardrum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back