New Member from London

Seawitch

Airman 1st Class
145
12
Joined
Dec 17, 2006
Location
London
Website
www.seawitchartist.com
Hi All
I quickly chose to join this site soon after finding it for myself.
I've got a special love of the last piston engined fighter aircraft, as is the case with other things at the peak of their development, like the Tea clippers and large two stroke motorcycles.
I'm looking forward to reading on, so sorry if this was brief!:D
 
Welcome seawitch. Do you do any flying? My wife and I are dying to go to Ireland and London.
Hi
I don't fly myself, bar lots of passenger stuff.
The closest I've been to seat of the pants flying is in the Wessex helicopter on operations as a soldier, just a belt between you and an open door gets exciting at about 45% LOL!:lol:
 
Welcome seawitch!! :-) :-)

Just wondering, were you in the Army?

James.
 
jesus with that kind of experience going we'll be playing a side with less than 100 test matches between them!
 
jesus with that kind of experience going we'll be playing a side with less than 100 test matches between them!

Yep, one reason why I have said I believe we will win the back next time...

Me on another forum said:
We will just win it back in 2009, the urn evidently feels it needs to have a little spell in the sunshine before it spends a longer duration of time in the cold and wet of the UK ;)
 
We will develop and the poms will continue to lose. I personaly cant stand soccer that much, but when was the last time the poms won a world cup?:lol: I have complete faith in the Australian Cricket Academy. Our coaches and facilities are the best in the world.

BTW G'day seawitch, I too am a new member, and if your like me you will spend more time reading than posting. Theres some great info here from a bunch of people who know there stuff!:lol:
 
Nice artwork you've got there, Seawitch!
Who wouldn't love the old clippers on the tea trade? Magnificent!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back