New Red Baron Movie

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Shooting schedule: July 10 - October 3, 2006[5]
Filming Locations: Prague surrounding area, Czech Republic / Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Type of film financing: Private (raised by NIAMA-FILM)
Date of premiere: February 14, 2008 (Germany), March 20, 2008 (Czech Republic)

I saw on IMDB that it is scheduled for release on April 10th. Not sure if that is in the US or in general or is the Premier in the US (if they have one).

I think it is only being shown in Germany initially. As I understand it the movie was filmed in English so I would imiagine it will be available in the US at some time?

I really hope that they don't screw it up.

What will end up happening is that some stupid hippies will ban it for being pro-nazi :rolleyes:.

I was watching the news and it said that this film was the first Heroic German war hero film by a german film maker since the Nazis.

There is plenty of scope for more German war films by Germans praising heroes such as u boat aces or fighter pilots of the WW2. I hope this is a start.

Putting it in English is dumb and I would have much preferred in German with subtitles. But I guess they had Dollar signs in their eyes.

Putting it in English is dumb and I would have much preferred in German with subtitles. But I guess they had Dollar signs in their eyes.

It would have been much more realistic if it was in German but English will have to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back