New US Ambassador Caroline Kennedy arrives at Japan!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

As I said, my old friend, ignorance is bliss and I am very happy. Your knowlege and insight are highly prized and it is always good to hear from you. I remain on the green side of the sod

Thank you very much for your kindest comments, mike and GG, which encourge me to update this thread.

Caroline returns from Tohoku to join the Welcome Luncheon for U.S. Ambassador to Japan Caroline Kennedy held by the American Chamber of Commerce in Tokyo from 11:30am - 01:30pm today. This is breaking news by an insider. Formal news will follow later.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgYdXj6Errg

Video file:
View attachment 17_IWJ_Nov_27.mp4

Last edited:
Thanks David for your kindest comment too!

U.S. Ambassador Caroline Kennedy met Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga in the Prime Minister's Office today to talk about recent security issues.
She seems getting involved in the political reality day by day. We bear watching.

Nikkei20131128.JPG

Link to the article

Last edited:
Thanks for the postings. She is obviously creating a lot of interest in Japan in her role as US ambassador! This must be a good thing for both countries.

I showed one of the videos to my wife. Her comment about Caroline was that "she has her mothers eyes" and on a second look she is correct :)

Cheers
Steve

Thank you very much for your kindest attention to my posts, Steve.
I am glad to know your wife's opinion.
Yes, such viewpoint is what our females always have for Royal Family!

U.S. Ambassador invites Governor of Okinawa today.
20131129.JPG

Link to the article

Wow, Ambassador Kennedy really seems to have charmed the public. Im glad that, at this time, the Japanese / American relations seem safe. I'm wondering if Ambassador Kennedy has been questioned about the Senkaku Islands, and The Presidents decision the fly the B-52's through this air space?

Last edited:
Her granddaddy was an ambassador after his bootlegging days. She'll make a fine ambassador. :)

Thank you very much for your educational comment ,VBF-13.
That has reminded me of the proverb "Rome was not built in a day" :)

Thanks for your worry, proton.
I know our neighbors are always friendly and I have never hated them.
All the truth would be "no one wants to lose one's face".

IMHO, China is well on its way to becoming the World's #1 superpower. With their population and growing industrial base and the US paying China $74.4 million per day in interest payments alone we're financing their growth

Thank you very much for your educational comment ,VBF-13.
That has reminded me of the proverb "Rome was not built in a day" :)
Just keep the sake closet locked up while she's around. :lol:

Actually, her family charmed Great Britain, too. She's going to go over no less charming, Shinpachi, I'm sure.

Thank you very much for your kindest comments, mike and VBF-13!

I know China is hard to become No.1 in the world but, very frankly and avoiding political factors as much as possible,
I can't image any #1 superpower of communists who still worship the dictatorship in this 21st century.
I hope they will change their political systems to be real #1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back