nice flyby on 4-6 june 2005 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

pbfoot

1st Lieutenant
Apr 14, 2005
niagara falls
how about me 109e ,spit mk9 ,and hurri lV ,along with lanc from cwh near niagara falls will have mock combat and fly bys

Attachments

• picture_315_681.jpg
    picture_315_681.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 226
So far, so good. Keep 'em coming! :)

Really, I mean it. I live in Halifax and the last time I managed to get to Niagara was in '96, so please take lots of pictures and post them. :(
Video would be super! ;)

heres one of the other a/c but they were inside

Attachments

• picture_319_404.jpg
    picture_319_404.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 237
  • picture_322_445.jpg
    picture_322_445.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 223
Ah, a Bf-109 or rather a Me-109 depending on which designation you go with. Interesting to see what it looks like without the cowling. Think I got one from here of the Bf-109 frontal battery getting worked on. Might have to check that one out for whether I got it from here. My main bar to posting a lot of my photos is that I am a scavenger who never remembers where I got some of the images from. Some of them are from a friend, but a lot I found myself.

well we'll let you get away with it as long as you say you don't know the source when posting it, just so long as it's obvious you're not trying to cliam ownership of the photo..........

Yep, a few months ago...It left with little warning, so I didnt get to film the departure or the fly away. It flew the whole flight to Van Nuys (not very far) at a fairly low altitude with the wheels down. Haven't heard a peep about it since. It's kind of a sore spot down at the museum to mention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back