nice ride (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good stuff pbfoot, link too bookmarked it and had a browse and found this photo which I liked:
3c02794v.jpg

This video shows a unsuccessful suicide car bomber in Baghdad the first detonation was incomplete and you can see the live suicide guy being helped on his way by by an "explosive disruptor tool"

Attachments

• vbiedlo_118.wmv
    4.3 MB · Views: 100
ever wonder how good the concrete barriers you see are
truck is 65000lbs
speed 50mph or 80kph
kinetic energy 5.5 million ft lbs
stopping distance 24inches or .65metres

Attachments

• vehicle_barrier_146.wmv
    1.8 MB · Views: 73
check this flying model f14 out most impressive the most realistic flying model jet I've seen

Attachments

• way_cool_toy_500.wmv
    3 MB · Views: 58
I know that there were some test done on concrete barriers by scientists here in australia, and they are really dangerous, they line our highways/dual carriageways if there isnt a gap of about 10 metres. anyhoo, a car doing 120 km/h can hit a wall at a 20 degree angle or such, and it will go literally, flying! Its because concrete can't absorb the energy as well as other barriers. for example, you can have plastic barriers filled with water or metal railings that will actually stop the car, instead of bouncing all the energy back...

pilots having a little fun in their tomcats some funny stuff

Attachments

• randyf_14fling_124.wmv
    2.4 MB · Views: 86
here are some guys that have perfected lo flying leaving little room for error if they drop much further they'll be picking a/c shrapnel

Attachments

• t_6waterski_120.jpg
    t_6waterski_120.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 176
  • t_6waterskib_540.jpg
    t_6waterskib_540.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 154
  • t_6waterskia_148.jpg
    t_6waterskia_148.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 181

Users who are viewing this thread

Back