Aug 7, 2013 #1 Torch Senior Master Sergeant 3,179 1,064 Joined Feb 9, 2006 Location Florida 2013 National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest - In Focus - The Atlantic
Aug 7, 2013 #2 Bucksnort101 1st Lieutenant 6,225 1,877 Joined Sep 11, 2007 Location Minnesota Awesome pictures. I particularly like the first one of the Desert Fox. They Guys traveling through Montana with only with old timey equipement is pretty cool. That rifle is gorgeous.
Awesome pictures. I particularly like the first one of the Desert Fox. They Guys traveling through Montana with only with old timey equipement is pretty cool. That rifle is gorgeous.
Aug 7, 2013 #3 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,628 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Excellent shots there!
Aug 7, 2013 #4 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,233 15,155 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Some superb photography there. I like the one of the lighthouse, near the place I originate from, and the protective elephant.
Some superb photography there. I like the one of the lighthouse, near the place I originate from, and the protective elephant.
Aug 8, 2013 #5 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Excellent post.