ninja in staten island

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

spitfire101

Airman
Oct 24, 2006
ok so i live in staten island new york and theres a burgler dressed as a ninja robbing people but not hurting any of them. yes i said a ninja! n hes been stabed once n still isnt caught, this has been like going on for over 2 months and cops are going crazy because they cant catch him. I think its just so funny

sorry for my typing errors

ok so i live in staten island new york and theres a burgler dressed as a ninja robbing people but not hurting any of them. yes i said a ninja! n hes been stabed once n still isnt caught, this has been like going on for over 2 months and cops are going crazy because they cant catch him. I think its just so funny

sorry for my typing errors

Where on Staten Island?!?!?!? I grew up in South Beach!!!

NY is F'ed up... a damn ninja. If that happened down here he wouldn't get past the 2nd house without being filled with bullet holes.

Here's my story. I'm going to university and am standing on a street corner. This guy walks up (long hair, wearing a loin cloth and broadsword strapped to his back). Gullible me says "You in the drama department?"

Looks could kill. :lol:

He hit all over S.I todt hill south beach and port richmond and alot of people in the papper have said they are keeping guns loaded my their beds now, ill kepp you informed on everything I think this is the most funny thing to ever hit S.I

The funniest thing to ever hit Staten Island was George Carlin...

I wonder if the typical Staten Island metality will surface here and 20 or so meatball Statens will run around with Ninja costumes on, seein if someone will actually shoot them.... I think its the unique combination of seagull sh!t and the pheromones from the garbage dumps that have combined to alter the basic Staten Island genetic chromasomal structure...

I mean seriously, look at FBJ.... He was so affected by the stench he has this grey growth on his face, lookin like some sort of platypus or somethin....

Could he be from that Shaolin temple somewhere in NY? I don't live anywhere near there, but I've heard there's one in NY somewhere.

Shifu Shi Yan Ming, a 34th Generation Shaolin Temple Fighting Monk, has come to the United States, specifically New York City, as a way to give Shaolin Philosophy to the world. The USA Shaolin Temple teaches Ch'an Philosophy through the core Shaolin disciplines of martial arts or action meditation: Kung Fu ( Gong fu ), Tai Chi ( Tai Ji ), Chi Kung ( Qi Gong ).

They are located in Manhatten....

446 Broadway, 2nd Floor
New York City
New York

USA Shaolin Temple - Shaolin Martial Arts and Chan Buddhism

lol theres always the comments bout the garbage dump... staten island isnt that mad if they just would take away tanning and orange people

Shifu Shi Yan Ming, a 34th Generation Shaolin Temple Fighting Monk, has come to the United States, specifically New York City, as a way to give Shaolin Philosophy to the world. The USA Shaolin Temple teaches Ch'an Philosophy through the core Shaolin disciplines of martial arts or action meditation: Kung Fu ( Gong fu ), Tai Chi ( Tai Ji ), Chi Kung ( Qi Gong ).

They are located in Manhatten....

446 Broadway, 2nd Floor
New York City
New York

USA Shaolin Temple - Shaolin Martial Arts and Chan Buddhism

I thought Wu-Tang already sailed that ship??? :lol:

I mean seriously, look at FBJ.... He was so affected by the stench he has this grey growth on his face, lookin like some sort of platypus or somethin....

cid.gif

The Southern Mississippi smell is actually crotch rot caused by their unbearably God-awful humidity. Suggest talcum powder and a moving van.

I lived on the east shore - we didn't get the stink from the dumps. Sweet smell of the ocean, I was about 2 miles from the beach..

Here Les, ya rat bastard, stuff this in ya pipe and smoke it!!!!!!

platypus_man.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back